Chapter 16

Like A Rose {Completed}
Jiro stared at the wall in front of him.His heart heavy and thought of Selina.They only have two months to go and then soon ,it is graduation time.He thought that this will be the happiest year in his life,but what started as a happy one,now it is ending with a sad note ,as he took a deep sighed.He was deep in his thought until Arron came in.

"Hey,what is that look?" Arron asked."Something is wrong,bro.?"

Jiro looked at him and forced a smile."Girl problem."he said.

"Who Selina?"Arron asked as he frown."What is the problem?You are graduating soon.So what can it be?She is not pregnant is she?"

Jiro laughed and hit Arron in the head."Duh,no,we never even do it."Jiro said."But don't tell anyone.It will ruin my reputation."

"So what is the problem?"Arron asked."Both of you are graduating and she is not pregnant,I don't see what could be wrong,or does she have another guy?"

"You are such a dork,of course not."Jiro said."She got accepted in Harvard and she also got a scholarship."

"Bro,Harvard,wow,that's a biggie."Arron said."You must be proud of her.So what is it now?"

"That means she have to leave soon and I will be left behind."Jiro said."I don't think I can take it,if she leaves."

"So that means you don't trust her then."Arron said."She is not breaking up with you is she?"

"No,nothing like that."Jiro said."I trust her,I will just miss her and she is too far away."

"No plans of studying there,are you?"Arron said."I thought Dad wants you to study there but you said no."

"Oh that was before,and I already said no.And it is too late now."Jiro said."Why can't she just stay?"

"Duh,that was Harvard,and a scholarship,how could anybody passed that up?I know I wouldn't"Arron said."Why don't you talk to Dad ,maybe it is not too late,so you can be with her.What do you have to lose if you asked ?"

"Yeah,you are right,I'll talk to Dad,cross your finger.I'll talk to him tonight."Jiro said."But let me talk to Selina first,I was quite mad at her when she told me."

"Thank you Bro,"Jiro said."You sound like an old man already. Thanks for the advise.And I am supposed to be the older one."

Arron just smiled....as he left his brother to give him privacy as he talk to Selina.

Selina lays in her bed crying.Jiro was so mad at her.She was upset and she realized her mistake for not telling him sooner.She could not stand it ,if he is mad at her.Now she does not feel like going to Harvard ,although that is her long time dream.But without Jiro,all of this is nothing,as she cries.

Hebe walked in her sister's room and found her crying.She knows the reason why,Jiro must be mad at her sister for telling it now.She knows,she will be hurt too if Arron have to leave her,but he should also understand Selina...that is her life long dream ....and finally she got whatever she have been dreaming of ....Jiro should just support Selina on this...for sure there's a lot of growing up to do for all of them.....And a lot of stars to reach...and she hope that love won't be a hindrance in realizing their dreams...

Selina woke up when her phone rang and she saw that it was Jiro,she smiled.She knows he can't be mad at her for a long time as she answered the phone....he loves me,he really loves me....I know he will be with me on this....