Chapter 14

Like A Rose {Completed}
That morning the teacher announced the class representative and it was Hebe,Hebe was so happy.She looked at Arron and she can see that he is happy for her that she got the spot,and the chance of winning the scholarship.

While having lunch that day Hebe talked to Arron.She just want to make sure that he is alright about all of this.

"Arron,I am glad that you did not take this to heart,and that you are truly happy for me."Hebe said.

Arron looked at her and smiled."I really am happy for you Hebe."Arron said."I will even help you to study for the final competition.Because I want you to win it all,so you can get your scholarship and be a doctor." as he holds her hand.

"Oh thank you Arron,I was so worried ,thank you for your support."Hebe said."So when do we start?"

"This afternoon after class,let us meet in the library,I just have to attend a meeting ."Arron said.

"Alright I'll see you in the library."Hebe said.

From then on,Arron and Hebe studied together for the coming competition.They covered everything,all the subjects from Algebra,Physics,Chemistry,Calculus,History and Literature.On the day of the competition,Hebe was so nervous and Arron was there for her. There were hundreds of students from all different schools,and that made Hebe more nervous.Arron talked to her before the competitions.

"Hebe are you alright?"Arron asked."Just remember,you have the edge over them,we worked on this together,you will beat them.and remember faith and believe.Have faith and it will happen.alright?"

"Alright,I will think of you,Arron."Hebe said as she force a smile as she went with the other students.

After hours of deliberation.The committee was ready to announced the winners,as everybody gathered in the auditorium.Students,parents and guest gathered.Arron finally saw Hebe again with the other students as she waved her hand to him.

And when they finally announced the winner,Arron was so nervous and his heart was racing.He crossed his fingers and closed his eyes as he said a prayer."Please lord.let it be Hebe,let it her."

"And the grand champion and the recipient of this year prize which is a college scholarship in school of their choice and the course of their choice is.........Miss Hebe Tian."Arron jumped on her seat and clapped his hands so hard,as Hebe went to the stage to claimed her trophy and her prize.She looked at Arron teary.

After the photo session with the local press and acknowledge ment from the committee Hebe walked towards Arron who was there waiting for her.

He hugged her and kissed her with a surprised look from the people around them."We made it.I was so glad.Thank you Arron,I can't do it without you."Hebe said with tears in her eyes.

"No you did it Hebe and I was so happy for you.Jiro and Selina will be so happy for you,and of course your parents.I am so proud of you.My girlfriend is the smartest girl in town."Arron said.

Hebe laughed at him."Arron,stop it.It is embarrassing."Hebe said.

"I am just so proud of you."Arron said."Come on Jiro and Selina are waiting outside." as they walked out.

After that they went to celebrate together.Hebe and Arron was never been so happy.Arron was so surprised at himself,he have never been happy before with somebody else victory,but Hebe's triumph gave him more happiness than winning it himself.this must be how it is when you love someone,you are more happy for her success more than anything else,he thought.I am falling hard for Hebe...as he smiled at the thought.