Glory Days of Summer

Like A Rose {Completed}
The moon showed up with it's full face smiling as she watched the young lovers played.The stars twinkled brightly,joining the moon in the fun.The breeze danced with the waves,as they hit the sandy shores.What a beautiful night to be with your beloved,strolling in the beach,holding hands and hands,and that's what Jiro and Selina,and Hebe and Arron did.

Later that night,Jiro's kisses becomes more urgent,becomes more passionate,as Selina was melting in his kisses,throwing all precautions in the wind.Touching and feeling each other,like the kisses and the hugging won't be enough to quench it's thirst and hunger for each other.Young lovers in love needing each other,until they heard a voice from behind...

"Jiro,can we go back,it is getting cold in here."Arron said."Hebe is also getting cold."

Jiro lifted up his face from Selina,both unable to respond,overcome by emotions.He barely able to utter a word.Selina in daze,like lost with a moment passion,and she woke up,embarrassed that she almost lost herself in a moment of passion.

They both got up in unison and unable to say anything.They hold hands in silenced,as they walked back in the cottage.Jiro knew ,they have to talk soon,the proximity and the freedom that they have ,it will be harder to control each other's passion...it sure is a long wait ...to get there...he does not know if he can wait any longer.

They slept in their own room.Jiro with Arron,and Selina with Hebe unable to sleep for the night.Both thinking the possibility and both undecided whether to wait or not.Selina is scared of her own emotions,her feelings clouding her own judgment....

The next day,they went to the amusement park and they went from one ride to another.They rode the ferris wheel,the caterpillar and octopus.They entered the haunted house,as Hebe and Selina screamed their lungs out and hold on tightly to Jiro and Arron.

They have sausage and peppers,ate pretzels and have frozen yogurt.They took pictures together,some crazy,some sweet moments together.They hit the arcade and shoot games.It was late when they finally decided to go back to cottage ,everybody tired and full from all the eating of all junk food they saw in sight.

Arron and Hebe are all tired as they retired early.Selina and Jiro was still up,as they walked outside in the sand.It was dark outside and no souls in sight.They walked hand in hand.

"Selina,I don't think I can't wait any longer."Jiro said.His voice husky."It is getting harder,every time I am near you."

"Jiro,I don't know what to do."Selina said."I know I want you too,but...we are way too young."

Jiro let out a deep sighed,Jiro looked at Selina,and saw the dilemma in her own self,and he felt sorry for her for putting pressure on her as he hugged her.

"Forget what I have said."Jiro said."I love you Selina,you know I will do anything for you.Even to wait forever."

"I love you too Jiro.That is why this is harder for me.I love you very much." Selina said.

Jiro put her arms around her...."I'll be happy just to hold you like this."Jiro said."I think we should be getting back,it is getting late,and we have to go back home tomorrow."releasing Selina from his hold, as they walked back to cottage hand in hand.