Chapter 17

Like A Rose {Completed}
That night Jiro spoke to his parents and convinced them to let him study in America.He omitted the part that Selina is going to Harvard.He just told them that it is best for him to study there.His Dad said he will think it over,but for now,Jiro will try to apply in colleges in America,somewhere near Selina so that they can be together.He does not think he can survive without her on his side.

That night he called her.And she was just too happy to hear his voice.Too happy that he did not gave up on her and their relationship.

"Selina,I am sorry about earlier,I was just shocked."Jiro said."I don't want you to leave,I want you to stay just right here with me,but if it is your dream,then I am letting you go."

"Really,Jiro,I know ,I hate to part with you too,but it is hard to pass up this kind of opportunity."Selina said.

"I know,I told you ,I won't be a hindrance in all of your dreams.I will be just here for you"Jiro said."You know I love you."

"Oh Jiro I love you too."Selina."Don't worry you have my heart forever,even if I am in America."

"I know,I will hold on to your promise."Jiro said."You have anything to wear for the prom yet?"

"Wait,you never asked me yet."Selina said.

"Alright,Miss Selina Ren,will you be my date and partner in the prom?"Jiro said.

"Aw,and it is over the phone,you have to tell it to me a front."Selina said laughing."But since you are asking me,I would love to be your partner and date to the prom and to be your partner forever.,is that part of the question too?"

"Yes it is,and I love your answer,and I love you ,I love you more each day."Jiro said.

Selina blushed with happiness."I love you too Jiro,only you."She will hate the day when she have to leave him as she close her eyes.

Hebe and Arron are walking to their class.It seems this school year is going full speed.Just yesterday they have just started and now the school year is almost coming to an end.Hebe and Arron have no worry about parting each other yet.They still have two years to think about.They just hope they withstand the time,and have their love last a lifetime, if there is such...if they can beat human frailties and weaknesses.

"I heard Selina is going to Harvard to study.That is a wow."Arron said."It is once in a lifetime chances."

"I know,I told her."Hebe said."But she is in between because of Jiro.She really loves your brother."

"I know it will hard to part when the time comes."Arron said.He did not tell her about Jiro's plan to go to America too,to follow Selina.Jiro wants it a secret until he can get accepted in one of the school there,until everything is finalized.

"Will you leave me too Hebe?"Arron asked."Are you going to leave me too,just like Selina?"

"Arron,I don't think I am going anywhere.I will be just here with you,unless you are the one leaving me."Hebe said.

"I will never leave you Hebe,never."Arron said."I'll bring you with me,where ever I go."

Their eyes met as they sealed their promise with a kiss.