Chapter 4

Like A Rose {Completed}
The next day,Jiro knocked on Arron's door earlier than usual.Arron scratched his head and wondered why he is waking him up so early,as he got up and went to his door.

"Oh ,it is still too early"Arron said frowning at Jiro

"No we have to go in half an hour,we have to picked up Selina on the way to school."Jiro said."They don't have ride today."

"No way,it means I have to seat with that nasty Hebe again at the car.Go ahead,I am just going to take the bus than seat with her again.She is mean." Arron said.

"Come on,why do you let Hebe affect you that way,unless you liked her."Jiro teasing Arron.

"No way,I hate her.She pushed me yesterday so I tripped her on the way out.It served her right.And she refused my hand to help her."Arron continued.

"Of course,she will refused it,me too I will."Jiro said."That was mean thing to do Arron,she is girl,and girl should be loved and respected not bullied."

"I am sorry,but she really makes me mad."Arron said.

"Just forget about yesterday.Just be nice to her.And remember she is a girl."Jiro said."Mom will not approve of the way you treated her yesterday,that was mean,treat them nice ,no matter how annoying they are sometime.So have a shower and get ready will you?"

"Alright,I guess,I will try to be nice to her."Arron said."Only because she is Selina's sister and nothing else."

They were already out in the gate when they reached their house.Jiro got out and open the door for Selina and Hebe.
Arron stayed in the seat.Hebe look at him and was surprised to see a little smile from his lips.Hebe answered it back with a shy smile.

He looks so different when he smiled,Hebe thought.He is kinda cute today.She wondered what have happened that he is actually in a better mood today.

Arron felt better when Hebe smiled at her.Somehow the guilt feeling that he felt yesterday have vanished.She is beautiful when she smile,Arron thought.

Once they reached the school,Jiro and Selina went to the classroom together and Hebe and Arron walked together.

"I'll see you at lunch,Arron."Jiro said,as he sludge the backpack on his shoulder.

"You too Hebe."Selina said,as Jiro helped her with her notes and put her bag in her shoulder.

And Hebe saw that Jiro hold her sister's hand on the way to the classroom.Arron noticed it too. And Selina does not mind as they clasped their hands together.Both looking at each other,they seem oblivious to the surroundings.Arron and Hebe looked at each other,they both agreed that their siblings are in love.....