Chapter 54

Like A Rose {Completed}
A/N A couple more chapters of more focus on Jirlina and then it will Bebu storyline after this.The story of Jirlina is important to Bebu's story....This story is taking on forever..
But this time it has definite time line and plot.

--------------------------------------------------------------
The summer came too quickly for Jiro and Selina and Hebe and Arron.They have fun together,it is just like old times once again.They hang out together,watch movies and watch the sun came down in the afternoon.

Soon,it is time once again for Jiro and Selina to go back to Boston for their study.Hebe and Arron send them off to the airport.

Once again Jiro and Selina is back to school as they concentrate back to books and studies.They have been too busy lately since they are in their Junior years.Little did they know that their is problem in the offings.

Selina has been missing her period ,and she has been late for more than two weeks already.She began to get worried for
she remembered that she and Jiro didn't use any protection.They have been so careless the last time that they have been together.She voiced her worry to Jiro,but jiro seems to brushed it off saying that she was just late.But after today,Selina has been very alarmed.She doesn't have the regular feeling of nausea and vomiting or any of the sign that they said if they are pregnant,but she is still nervous knowing that she still didn't have her period.

She bought the kit for early pregnancy test and she decided to do the test the next day.That night she was unable to sleep thinking the possibility of being pregnant at a young age and what will be the impact of her pregnancy from her studies and her family.She also thought about Jiro.Will he be responsible enough to stand by her in her pregnancy or will she lose him in the process? Tears welled in her eyes just thinking about it.

The next morning as Selina was in the bathroom,she tested herself ,she cried when the kit turned positive.She was in shock at first as she stared at the stick.She was lost in her thoughts,and she doesn't know what to do.Confusion and endless possibilities floats in her mind,she was so lost through it all.

Selina called Jiro ,but he was in the class at that time.She panic when she could not reach him.What if he knew and he decided to walk away from her? She doesn't know what to do.

Angela found her in a blank stare that afternoon.

"Selina what is wrong?" Angela said."Did something happen?"

Selina looked at Angela as she cried."I am sorry I can't tell you yet.But I am in a big trouble."Selina said."I don't know what to do."

"Selina you have to tell me what is your problem so I can help you." Angela said"You are like a sister to me.You have to tell me in order to help you."

"Angela....I am..pregnant." Selina blurted out.

"What? Pregnant? What happen?You did not take precaution?" Angela asked as her face changes and anxiety ran in her face."Is it Jiro's?"

Selina nodded."I don't know what to do.I am so confused.My parents...my studies...I am not ready for this." Selina said as she cried.

"Does Jiro knows?" Angela asked.

"No,I just find it out today.it is not the right time for me and him.We are not finish yet with out studies.Our parents will be mad if they learn about this." Selina said.

"You have to tell Jiro and let him know.He is a part of this.He have to help you decide what is best for both of you." Angela said.

"I am scared.What if he doesn't want the baby?What if he walks away and leave me all alone." Selina said.

"Selina listen to me.You didn't do it alone.You did it together,so he should be here for you." Angela said."You are not thinking of getting rid of the baby,are you?"

"No,no,I never thought about that.But I don't know what to do." Selina said.

"Call Jiro and talk to him.And listen to what he have to say." Angela said."Even if ever he walks away,i will be here for you Selina."

"Thank you Angela." Selina said."Thank you."

Selina called Jiro as she thinks of the problem they have created....

That night ,Jiro was anxious.Selina sounds worried on the phone.She said she have an important things to say to him.he hurried his steps anxious at what Selina have to say.

Jiro found Selina all alone in the apartment.She have that worried look in her eyes.her smile was forced as he came to her and kissed her cheeks.

"Jiro...I am pregnant."were the words that came out of Selina's mouth,as she stared at Jiro's face.

Jiro was in a shock upon hearing this.Selina pregnant?How can it be?They have been careless the last time that they have been together and then...How can he be so stupid to let this things happen?He should have been more responsible,he told himself.

Jiro was unable to say anything as he stayed in muted silence for a few minutes."Are you sure about this?" Jiro asked.

"I tested myself and it says it is likely 99 percent sure.I don't know what to do." Selina said.

Jiro looked out with a frown in his face.Does he looked mad or something ,as Selina looked at his reactions and his face.

"This is not the right time for this.We are still in school and our family is expecting for us to graduate.We still have two years of school and we are still young." Jiro said.

"Don't you think I know that.But there is nothing we can do,it is here and now." Selina said."You are not asking me to get rid of this baby ,are you?" as she frown at him.Just the thought sickens her.

"No,of course not.That is my baby.I will give my baby a chance to live no matter what the circumstances are." Jiro said."Are you thinking of it?"

"No,never.I will never give up on my baby.Just the thought of it sickens me." Selina said.

"So abortion is out.Adoption? No,I don't thinks so." Jiro said.

"I don't think I can give up on the baby after carrying him for 9 months.I still think ,that the parents are the best to care for their children." Selina said."But what are we going to do?"

"Let us have the baby.We did it,let us be responsible for it.I love you Selina.I know it is not right time yet,but I know in my heart that you are the girl for me.Let us get married and be a family." Jiro said.

"Are you sure about that?They say that having a family is never easy." Selina said.

"Yes I am sure,our life will never be easy but we will be at least together in this." Jiro said as he put his arms around Selina."So miss Selina Ren ,will you marry me?"

"Oh Jiro,I was so afraid that you will out on me,once you have learned that I am pregnant." Selina said."Yes I will marry you.I love you Jiro." as they kissed each other.

"So how are we going to do it? We'll call our parents and ask for their consent? Or we do it the other way."Selina asked.

"I don't know.I know they are going to be mad,no mad is an understatement,they are gonna be livid,and angry as hell." Jiro asked."I even doubt if they ever give us their blessings.We'll think of a way."

"So we have to go home." Selina said."What if they opposed the marriage?"

"Maybe we should get married here and just go home after the semester." Jiro said."So they cannot oppose anymore and that is the most practical thing to do."

"Will it make them more angry?Not asking for their blessings?" Selina said.

"No matter what,they will be mad anyway.But for now,I have to look for a part time job and then make arrangement for our wedding.We have to do it soon before your stomach starts to show." Jiro said."And then look for a place of our own."

"Uhmmm being married to you doesn't look too bad after all." Selina said."I am glad that I have you."

"Me too.I am glad that I have you." Jiro said as they dream and weave of their future together.