Summer Bliss

Like A Rose {Completed}
After graduation Selina and Jiro was busy preparing for the papers and the last minute preparation for their college abroad.But in between they still able to spend sometime with Arron and Hebe.Somehow their togetherness will end soon and then Jiro and Selina will be leaving,and Arron and Hebe will be on their own...their own little world.

Summer did not only heralded the changes in their future but also in their personal appearances.Hebe's braces are now gone but instead,she only have to wear the retainers at night time.Then came the eyeglasses replaced by contact lenses.Hebe's transformation gave a new found confidence that she did not have before.She also notice now that she can command attention on her own especially on the opposite .She was amused when somebody exclaimed that she have grown to be a very beautiful lady.....

If Hebe have some transformation,Arron has also some growing up and changes within himself.No more braces and no more nerdy eyeglasses,he went for laser surgery and this gave Arron a newfound confidence,and Arron also learned that he can command attention of his own,without his brother.He likes the shy glances and the stare that the girls throw at him when he walk around.He has grown taller and more buffed and muscled.Everybody seems to want attention from him and Arron can only smile at them.

Somehow the changes that they have gone through,instead of bringing Arron and Hebe closer,it kept them apart and distant.Since everybody want their attention,both of them found a new set of friends and Arron can't seem feel comfortable with Hebe's friends and Hebe does not like Arron's new found friends either.Hebe feel that they want more than friendship from Arron especially that Gui Gui girl,who seems to seek Arron's attention all the time even if she is around.

Arron doe not feel comfortable with Hebe's friends.They seem to scrutinize every move he makes,as if they are waiting for him to commit a mistake.Also he notice the increase of male attention whenever she is around,and it seems she likes being the center of attention.He told Hebe about this but it seems she does not even listen to him anymore.Somehow he missed the old shy Hebe than the new Hebe now...

Finally Jiro and Selina find a free time an d so they planned an activity together.They decided to go the beach with boardwalk and a amusement park.They decided to spend their weekend there.

As usual,Jiro and Selina are so in each other.It seems it is impossible to pull them apart even for a minute.Somehow looking at them,Arron envy his brother's relationship with Selina while he and Hebe are sort of having some problem.It seems that their new found friends have pulled them apart.

Hebe looked at her sister and Jiro and she saw their devotion to each other,she could not help but but feel envious.They seem to understand each other so well,unlike her and Arron where it seems they feel like breathing at each other neck most of the time.Hebe began to wonder if the feeling they have for each other is real.

Jiro and Selina notice the silence between the two as they looked at each other.

"Did Arron say anything to you about him and Hebe?"Selina asked."They seem to be so quiet,I wonder if they are having any fight or something?"

"Not really,but I also seem to notice too,they they are so quiet."Jiro said."What do you think,maybe we should play cupid for those two?"

Selina nodded and smiled."Yes,we have to fix those two before we leave."Selina said.

As they were having a barbecue in the cottage,Jiro pulled Arron aside.

"You look so quiet bro."Jiro said."Are you and Hebe are having any differences?"

Arron looked at his brother."I don't seem to get her anymore.She does not seem to listen to me anymore.She is more into her new friends than me."Arron added.

"So are you jealous of her new found friends?"Jiro asked."Remember you are still very young,it is not right to confine her for yourself only.It does not work that way."Jiro said."The more freedom you gave to each other,the more you will grow and so your relationship as well.Give her enough breathing space Arron,and she will love you more for it."

"What if she'll like her friends more than me?"Arron said."I know there is a lot of guys waiting for her,wanting to take her away from me."

"So are you insecure about Hebe's feeling for you?"Jiro asked."Why don't you talk to her and tell her what you really feel about her.She will understand you more if she knows where are you coming from."

Arron nodded,he just needs to talk to her tonight.He missed talking to her,and yes he missed just being with her without anybody around.

"Do you really love her?"Jiro asked."You have to be sure about your feelings Arron."

"I have never been surer in my life than now."Arron said."I really love Hebe,and I don't want to lose her."

"So why are you telling me this?Why don't you tell her?"Jiro said."Go on,I am sure she has been waiting for you to say this to her." as Arron got up and looked for Hebe.

Selina was also talking to her sister as they were preparing the salad.Hebe was so quiet.

"Hebe ,are you and Arron are quarreling?"Selina asked."it seems you are not talking to each other."

"He does not want to talk to me."Hebe said."I don't seem to get it,why he is so against my friends and yet he does not see that his friends too are out to set us apart."

"Did you talk to him,about this?"Selina asked.Hebe shook her head.

"It seems,he was always mad at me.He does not even want to talk to me at all.And I hate that Gui Gui girl.She was all over him and yet he does not mind at all."Hebe said."I hate her."

"Oh it looks like somebody is jealous."Selina said as she smiled at her sister."Why are you insecure about Arron's feelings for you?"

"I am just scared that any girl will just snatch him away from me.I love him,I love Arron, Selina."Hebe said.

"And by doing this you think you can keep her?"Selina asked."Why don't you talk to him ,and tell him what you really feel for him.Then you will know where you stand."

Hebe smiled at her sister as she came and hugged her."I am gonna miss you Selina,when you go to the States,who will give me clarity and explain all this things to me."Hebe said as she cried."I will be so scared ."

"Don't be scared,you can always call me if you need me."Selina said."And I will come back home during vacations and holidays,but I will always be here for you." as Selina
teared.

"I am so glad that you are my sister."Hebe said.as they hugged some more and cried.

Jiro and Arron found the sisters locked into embraced as they walked in.

"Did we missed something here?"Jiro asked."What with the hugging scene?" as he smiled at Selina.

"Just having a sisterly affections."Selina said."Come on why don't you join us."then Jiro and Arron joined as they have group hug and everybody laughed.

After dinner,Arron took Hebe aside as they walked outside under the moonlight.it's been a while since they have a moment of their together.it seems like there is always somebody and distraction that send them apart.

As they were sitting on the sand and looking at the vast sky with moon shining in it's glory and the stars twinkled right before their eyes.

Arron took Hebe's hand."I am sorry if I have been difficult lately.I guess I am just jealous of your new found friends.And I am afraid that I might lose you in the process.I love you Hebe ,I really do love you."Arron said.

"I love you too Arron.I am just sorry that I have been jealous lately and it has been eating me up."Hebe said."I can't seem to stand that girl making googie eyes to you."

"You jealous?"Arron said sounding surprised.'And I thought I was tne one.I will never give her a time of my day.You are the one that I love and want.There is no competition whatsoever."

"I did not know that both of us are feeling insecure about our feelings."Hebe said."I love you Arron,don't ever doubt that.I know we are still young but I know that I love you and I want only you."

"So we have been crazy these last few days for nothing."Arron said.as he laughed with her."That is so crazy."as they looked at each other and then Arron's lips found Hebe's lips as they locked into in each other under the moonlight....

Selina and Jiro saw the two together as they sat on the sand.They smiled at each other."We are good partners,that what you call a team."Selina said.

Jiro laughed."Yes,I am so glad that they resolved their problem now."Jiro said."So what is my price for a job well done?"

"Uhmm,hey I did my part too."Selina said."But I will give you ,your price too for a job well done." and then Selina went to kiss Jiro on the cheeks and she missed her target for Jiro moved and aimed for her lips.Then they lips locked and then their kiss becomes passionate under the moonlight.Jiro wanting Selina now more than ever.....somehow the world stood still for both of them...Jiro and Selina in love...