Chapter 19

Like A Rose {Completed}
Hebe was reading her book when her phone rang and it is Arron.She was wondering why he was calling at this time.He must be bored because Jiro is out on the prom with Selina,and it is Friday evening too.

"Hey,what you're up to tonight?"Arron asked.

"Nothing just reading a book,why?"Hebe answered.

"You think you can go out tonight?"Arron asked."It's pretty lonely here,I feel like going out.So can you go out tonight?"

"Uhmmm I'll try,I'll call you if ever."Hebe said,as she hung up and went to her Mom to ask permission to go out with an excuse to watch a movie with her friend,and her Mom let her go,as long as she go home right after the movie.

Hebe called Arron and they decided to meet up some place near their home.Hebe was so happy to be out with Arron once again.

When Hebe went to the place where they suppose to meet,Arron was already there.Dressed in jeans and tee shirt and in sneakers,he looked so cute and handsome.

Arron smiled when he saw Hebe,dressed in simple dress and sandals.She looks so pretty and cute.He can't help to smile with just the sight of her.

"So what is your plan for the night Mister?"Hebe asked.

"I don't know,what do you feel like doing now?"Arron asked.
"Want to watch a movie?"Hebe shook her head.

"Let us just go to the night market and eat noodles and then just goof around later."Hebe said.

"Yeah,that is good."Arron said as he took Hebe's hand and started walking to the station...

Hebe and Arron had a good time in the night market,and then they later walk in the park nearby,holding hands.As they sat on the grass and looked at the full moon.

"It is just nice to do this once in a while."Arron said."Doing nothing and aiming for nothing but satisfy yourself,that must be quite a life.No expectations from anybody and just live your life the way you want it to be."

"yeah,it will be nice to live the way you want it,no pressures and no expectations."Hebe said."We can be a lotus eater,if we even care."

Arron smiled"It will be nice to live in an island,not by myself for I will be lonely,I want you to be with me."Arron said."I want to be with you always."

Hebe smiled back"I want to be with you too"Hebe said."I'll be sad when Selina leaves for States.I can't even think of it,without being sad."

"Yeah,me too,I'll be sad when Jiro leaves,I'm so used of having him around,I can't imagine myself without him."Arron said."He was always there for me."

Hebe could not understand where is Jiro going.She thought he is attending the national university,and he can stay home to attend the school."I thought Jiro is going to attend the university here,where is he going?"

"Don't tell Selina yet,but Jiro is applying for a school in the States too so he can be with Selina."Arron said."He does not want to tell Selina yet until everything is set."

"Oh really,I'm glad the he will be there for her."Hebe said."Then she won't be that sad ."

"Yes ,and I will be here for you when you feel sad."Arron said as he smiled with a sheepish grin after."I'll make you happy."

"Really,so what are you planning to do,to make me happy?"Hebe said playfully."can you be my clown and more."

"Yes and more."Arron said as he kissed Hebe on the lips.She tasted so sweet and intoxicating,as he kissed her some more......

It was almost midnight when the party was over as the group proceeded to Genie's beach house.There were five couples and when they reach the beach house,it is ready for them.

The beach house was big and it is right by the ocean,you can hear the roar of the waves when you open the door or the window.They got settled in their room.There were four bedrooms in the house.And the kitchen are well stocked with foods,as they continue playing music,and the others playing around.

Jiro and Selina are in their own world.After changing from their formal clothes,they put on their jeans and shirt,they walked hand in hand under the moonlight,as they left the group.They sat on the sand building dreams together,as they kissed each other and waited for the sunrise to come.

"I wish we can do this in the future again,watching the sun rise together."Selina said."Do you think I'm being selfish for leaving you behind and chasing my dream?"

"No,you have to do what you have to do,I won't be in a way Selina,I'll be here with you to support and to love you."Jiro said."I will wait for you,until you are ready to be my wife."

"Promise me you are going to wait for me,and not marry someone else when I'm gone."Selina said."No dating allowed with other girl,but you can only look." as she laughed.

"Oh ,that is going to be tough order."Jiro said."No dating,uhmmm what about sharing lunches with a beautiful girl in the campus,is that allowed?"Selina shook her head.

"How about a movie?"Selina shook her head again."Totally nothing?"Jiro asked."Selina smiled and nodded her head.

"I don't want you with any other girl."Selina said."So,don't make any mistakes Mister,or....."

"Or what?"Jiro asked.

"Or I won't talk to you ever again."Selina said.

"Alright,no girls from now on."Jiro said."I don't want my princess getting mad at me.But promised me one thing,no dating while you are there,and only me in your heart."

"Promised.Only you."Selina said."I hope this night will never end,and we can always be together forever."

"Yeah,If only we can stop the time..."Jiro said."But we have to move on and continue.Don't be sad,I will always be here for you." as he kissed her passionately ,this time they own the world and they have in their hands everything they ever wanted,as their kisses becomes deeper.......