After The Loving

Like A Rose {Completed}
Finally ,Arron and Hebe are on their own.They dropped Guigui and Wangzi in their own respective house,and Mike and Rainie drove on their own after having dinner.Mike seems to be more attentive to Rainie and Rainie has been brushing him off.Bur Rainie eventually went with Mike on the way home as Hebe looked on her friends.

Arron did not take Hebe home yet but took her to a park.They took a walk around until finally they found a bench in the corner and secluded from another part of the park.They sat together ubtil Arron started kisssing Hebe,He missed not being with her all the time.

Hand in hand until Arron kissed Hebe passionately,hungry for her touch and yes the hormone in his body is raging and Hebe can feel it.Hebe also found herself responding to his kisses,responding to his kisses ,as Arron's kisses are bolder and gettine more urgent with each moment.

In as much as Hebe was enjoying Arron's kisses and touches,she knows,they should stop before it is too late.This time there will be no big sister and brother to guide them.This time they have to rely on their own judgement to do the right thing.They are still very young,and they have a lot of growing up to do.They still have a lot to dreams to weave and reach out as Hebe tried to stop Arron from his advances.Arron muttered a word in frustration.

"Arron,we have to stop.It is not the right time." Hebe said.

Arron uttered a word more to himself than to anything else,but Hebe heard it and she was surprised.She stared at Arron in disbelief,and Arron stared back at her.Arron pulled back and look down defeated.

"I am sorry,I did not mean it." he said as he got up.He started walking without looking back at Hebe and Hebe felt hurt as she felt like crying.She stayed where she was sittting on the bench while Arron continued to walk on,his mind filled with frustration and yet he knew that Hebe was right.And yet he cannot stop his behavior,it is quite a while when he notice that Hebe was not by his side,as he looked back and noted that she was still on the bench sitting as he saw her wiped away the tears from her eyes.His heart melted at the sight of his beloved crying,as he went back to her.

"Hebe I am sorry,I am not mad at you,I am more mad at myself for losing control.I can't help it,if I feel frustrated,I guess it is a guy thing." Arron said."I guess we should not be alone together,for it is quite dangerous and I may not be able to control myself.I love you Hebe."

"I love you too Arron,but we are still too young.What do you think we should do?" Hebe said."Maybe we should cool it down a bit."

"What do you mean?" Arron asked."Are you breaking up with me Hebe? Do you want to distance myself from you? Is that what you want?" his voice high and impatient.

"No ,I don't mean it that way.I love you Arron.Maybe we should concentrate more on our studies for now." Hebe said."Let us prioritize our studies and don't set limit to ourselves,in terms of relationship to others."

"Do you want your freedom Hebe?Is our relationship limiting you and choking you? Is that it?" Arron asked.His face dark now,his eyes sharp."You don't have to say a lot of words Hebe,if you want your freedom,you'll have it.Come on i'll take you home." as he syarted walking to the car without looking back at her.Hebe was left confused and hurt.

No words were spoken on the way home.Hebe tried to talk to Arron,but was dismissed by Arron.She can't reach him out anymore for he close himself from her.Hebe was so afraid,she have never been scared in her life.It seems like she have already lost Arron...He did not even look at her ,as he dropped her in her house.If Arrron have looked at her,he could have seen the tears in her eyes....

Jiro and Selina lay in bed,in the aftermath of lovemaking. Selina's head lay in Jiro's chest with Jito's arms around her.His hand touching her hair,Jiro's eyes was closed and so is Selina,each one feeling each other.

"Do you regret it?" Jiro asked.

"No,I am glad it was you and it is now.I love you Jiro." Selina said.

"I love you too Selina,more than my life,more than anything else." Jiro said."And making love to you is the most natural thing to do,and it beautiful and heavenly."

"I'll never forget this night,I have never beeen happy.But what if.....we never took precautions.We never thought about it." Selina said.But that thing seems so remote and so far away.

"Yes,I forgot about that too,but if anything,I will never turn my back on you ,and we will be a responsible adult about it." Jiro said."But I hope not yet.We still have our studies to finish."

"Yes,I still want to be a doctor.And you still have a business to run in the future." Selina said."We should be careful next time."

"Yes Boss,but now,we should concentrate more on our studies." Jiro said."Four more years for me,and sisx more years for you,that seems like eternity."

"Not when you are by my side." Selina said."We'll make it through." as they wrapped their arms each other and Jiro found Selina's lips once again....

Hebe was crying as she was calling Selina on her phone ,and the phone keeps on ringing and ringing....

Meanwhile Arron just got home,as he went straight to his room and dialed Jiro's number....and the phone just keep on ringing ubtil the voicemail came....he did not notice the tears on his eyes as he tried to brush them away....He could not understand her... no he will never...