Chapter 46

Like A Rose {Completed}
Selina left the following week to go back to Boston,while Jiro stayed behind.He will be going back in a months time to resume studies .Selina felt sad leaving all the people that she loves behind in Taiwan.But she was anticipating Jiro's return in Boston in a month.

Jiro spent more time now with Arron and his friends.Sometimes he would go to the office and help his Dad out in the office.His Mom was quite busy herself in her practice.Jiro notice that there were some changes in his Dad.he was more quick tempered now,and impatient.He has been on a lot of stress lately with the global crisis and the business getting slow.

Arron was happy to spend time with his brother,as he dragged Jiro from one party to another to show off to his friends.Gui gui and Rainie still hanging at their back all the time,but Hebe is always on a look out.

Summer is almost over before Jiro knew it.He was sad to leave behind Taiwan but he was anticipating in seeing Selina again.Arron gave him a farewell party in the beach where they stayed together for the night with all their friends.Hebe was there and so are Rainie,Guigui,Xiao Xun, and all their old friends.

Mike and Wang Zi came over bringing beers for the guys and wines for the ladies.Arron and Jiro was quite alarmed knowing that most of them are underage to be drinking.But everybody is just curious and just happy to try the taboo.They started drinking and smoking,much to Hebe;s disgust and opposition,Arron was quite upset too.

"Come on Arron,what is a little alcohol and a smoke.It is not that we often do it.It is such a special occasion.Let us enjoy ourselves while we are young." Mike said.

"What if somebody caught us? We will be in trouble.You should have not done that." Arron said,as he looked ar Mike with a glare.

Guigui came over to them."Arron relax,it is not that we will be going around the town drunk.We will just drink and smoke here inside the cottage,right guys." she said.

"Come on Arron,chill.We won't put you in trouble." Wang Zi said."We are all friends here,nobody will squeal except the big brother." as he looked at Jiro.

Jiro was caught in the spot.He wants to act like the big brother but he doesn't want to be a cold bucket for them especially if he is over rule by many.

"Alright but don't overdo it.And don't go out of here.We don't want any trouble." Jiro said.Everybody clapped their hands in agreement,as they passed the beer around.

Jiro took a couple of beer and Rainie came over obviously not used in having alcohol are tipsy now.

"Hey there Big brother,I think you are cool and I am gonna miss you when you go back to States." Rainie said as she giggled.

"I think you should stop drinking Rainie.I don't think alcohol agrees with you." Jiro said.

"I just want to be happy tonight.Your last day,you should be enjoying yourself too." Rainie."Don't tell me you miss Selina?"

Jiro just smiled at her."Of course I do." he said.Rainie came closer to Jiro and sat beside him and lay her head on his shoulder.Hebe was coming out of the room and saw them.And hebe was surprised that Jiro put his arm on Rainie's shoulder.Just when somebody grabbed her hand and it was Mike,as she tried to pulled it from him.

"What are you doing Mike?Let go of my hand." Hebe said.

"Yes Mike,you have to let go of my girlfriend's hand." Arron said."If you don't remember,Hebe is already my girlfriend and you better look somewhere else." as he put his arms around Hebe and took her with him.Mike just shook his head and smiled with a naughty grin.

Guigui was looking for Arron and saw him with Hebe and she frowned when they saw them.

"What is the frown for?" Wang Zi said."Disappointed are you?" as he laughed at her.

"What your dear Arron is stuck with his dear Hebe? Poor Guigui,she was left all alone." Wang Zi said."So your idea did not work.You said that I am cheating instead of you dumping me for him.Did he take pity on you? I guess not.You won't have him till Hebe is around." as he looked at her with sarcasm.

Guigui pouted and in almost tears."Get away from me Wang Zi.And I don't know what you are talking about." she said as she walked away.

Arron and Hebe went near Jiro and Rainie and notice that Rainie was groggy and almost drunk.Hebe came to Rainie and shook her out.But she was allmost passed out.

"Rainie ,are you alright?" Hebe asked.She barely hear her audible answer."You have to go to our room and lay down."

Hebe looked at Arron and Jiro."I don't think she is feeling good at all.We have to bring her to the room." she said.

"Alright,I'll bring her to the room." Jiro said as she carried her to the room.

The room was dark when they got to the room,as Jiro d to the darkness and finally found the bed as he put Rainie down.Rainie hold on tight to Jiro as he was about to go to open the light.

"Stay with me here,please stay with me here Jiro." Rainie said as she pulled Jiro down to bed with her.She started kissing him,and Jiro with the influenced of alcohol on the system found himself kissing her back....and wanting more...

Meanwhile Hebe and Arron was oblivious of what was going on inside the bedroom for they are also busy themselves.Arron was kissing Hebe passionately as they were in the couch in one of the room.Hebe's head is spinning and so is Arron as they lips met and passion flared to both of them.It must be the atmosphere or it must be the night as their kisses was never enough and Arron's hands started to moved and started feeling Hebe's body.Hebe enjoyed the sensation that Arron brought forth as she cannot think anymore but just want to feel Arron and the blissful feeling that she is feeling now.

Selina woke up from her sleep,and her heart are beating so fast and suddenly she was afraid and thought of Jiro as she dialed his phone....Jiro was drowning in Rainie's kisses as he felt the vibrations of his phone.He woke up,out of breath as he released Rainie from his arms.The phone keeps on ringing as he took it out from his pocket,and saw Selina's number he took a deep breathe as he tried to answer the phone.His hands was shaking and he felt so guilty afterwards.

"Hello Selina." Jiro answer.

And then Rainie moaned"Jiro where are you?" and then Selina heard her voice as heart beat faster again and her eyes teared and then she does not want to listen anymore as the phone fell from her hands... '