Gray Clouds ..

Like A Rose {Completed}
I know I have been dragging this story ,for I don't know where this story is heading.But I guess,I have to make the major twist in the story...so far every episode is just an ordinary day in a life of a student...meeting their everyday challenges in their life and meeting new people that will help them and made them stronger and maturer individuals....but that is the main geez in this story anyway ...Like A Rose....

Arron/Hebe and Jiro/Selina being there for each other,giving each other space to let each one of them grow ,until they find themselves,until they found their own niche under the sun.

So now,I guess the main drama is coming...to come to a happy ending of course....the four of them growing right before our own eyes....{I hope you don't kill me for this...but promise,it is still a Bebu and Jirlina in the end...just bear with me...}Their love for each other is the real ,true one anyway,behind all that mask.

------------------------------------------------------------
It was their Final Exam as Arron reviewed his answer for the last time before submitting it.As he stood up and glanced for the last time on his answer sheet.He didn't know that Guigui's foot is in a way as he tripped on it ,and almost toppled on Guigui in the process,as he tried to grabbed on the back of her chair,to prevent from falling off.Then came his paper flying and so is Guigui's paper.

"Oh I am sorry," Arron said,as he tried to get up from Guigui and grabbed his paper.And as he picked his paper,he noticed the answer sheet of Guigui and it is empty.He look at her with question in his eyes.But Guigui just ignored him.And before Arron can say anything,the teacher announced that the time is up.

Arron walked in front to submit his answer sheet as Guigui submitted her paper with the rest of their classmates.It is lunch time,and Arron with Hebe used to share lunch with WangZi and Guigui most of the time.As he was waiting for the two,he noticed that Wang Zi left without much of a look at Guigui ,and Guigui just completely ignore WangZI as she slowly joined Arron in the hallway.

"Where is Wang Zi going?" Arron asked."He is not joining us for lunch?"

Guigui shook her head."I don't know." she answered.

"What happened to both of you?" Arron asked."And how come your answer sheets are almost empty?" as they started walking to the cafeteria.

"I did not study last night.I could not study last night." Guigui answered."Me and WangZi broke up,because I caught him cheating on me." as she snifles in telling him.

Arron looked at her and saw her face ,obviously hurt from the break up."I am sorry to hear that,but are you sure that he is cheating on you.It could have been a mistake.I know,he really loves you Gui." Arron said.

"No,I saw it with my very own eyes.I asked him if he wants us to study together and he said no,only to find out that he went out with his new girl.I hate him." as Guigui cried and Arron in front of her,have no choice but to comfort her,as she cried on his chest."How can he do this to me?"

Arron does not know what to do.He was so surprised too.For WangZi is so into Guigui and so protective and caring.He does not know what to say,for both of them are his friends.

Just as Hebe was coming and saw Guigui in Arron's arms,and she felt something,jealous,and annoyed.But then just as Arron caught her eyes,as he smiled at her,and let go of Guigui.Hebe came over.

"What is going on?" Hebe asked,as she noticed that Guigui was crying."What happened Gui?"

Guigui looked at her as she tried to wipe away the tears on her eyes."WangZi and I broke up.He is cheating on me.I caught him cheating on me.I hate him,I really do hate him.I don't even want to see him ever again."

"It alright Guigui." Hebe said."Arron and I will be here for you.Did you talk to him about this?"

"I don't even want to talk to him ever again." Guigui said."I will find a much better boyfriend than him.Somebody cuter,and smarter than him,not a dumbo like him."

"Alright,that's the way to do it." Hebe said."Prove to that no gooder,that you can find a much better man than he is." Hebe said."Come on let us eat first,and then maybe you will feel better after lunch." as they started walking to cafeteria to eat,and then they meet Rainie on the way..

"Are you going for lunch?" Rainie said,with a sad look in her eyes."Do you mind if I join you for today?"

"Sure,you can join us.`But where is Mike today?" Hebe asked.
"You usually have lunch with him."

"We broke up,I can't take it anymore.I can't be his stand by girl anymore." Rainie said."I deserve somebody better."

"Waaa,what is it today,it is like a break up day." Hebe said."Everybody is splitting up,Good thing our finals is almost over."

"Why,who did break up?"Rainie asked.

"Me,too.Welcome to the club."Guigui said."Only Hebe have a solid relationship."

"Hey don't say that." Arron said."Or I might get in trouble too,and she might decide to join you." as he pulled Hebe on his side and put his arm around her."Promise me,you're not gonna break up with me.For I am sure,you're not gonna get a better guy than me.I am the best,and I love you very much" as he kissed her cheeks.

"I love you too Honey." Hebe answered."But you better be good or else.."

"No way,only you for me,Honey" Arron said kissing her once more.

"Hey,we are still here,so stop that sweety stuff you're doing.You are going to make us cry some more doing that." Rainie said,as the four of them laughed..

Jiro ran as he checked his watch.He still have ten minutes before time..He doesn't want to be late on his job.He have to do this for Selina.He should have woken up earlier,but he was so dog tired from last night.His body is not used to hard work,as his friends laughed at him at first.They did not close up until two thirty in the morning,and the bar and restaurant was busy last night.He is not supposed to work this morning,but one of the waiter called in sick,so they call him as a replacement for today.He need this,he have not saved enough and he only have a month to save the money.He can do this,anything for his beloved Selina.....