Epilogue

Like A Rose {Completed}

Selna checked on the oven as the meat is almost done.The aroma of the roast fills the air.She have everything ready,the vegetables are done and the soup all ready to be served.She looked around at their modest home and smiled.

This small abode have been their home for the past five years.This is where Jay was born and grew up,and now with the second child on the way,they will be needing a bigger place for their bigger family.

Jiro has finished college and now presently working with his Dad in their business,and soon he will be taking over him.And Selina has just finished four year college course.She is still planning to pursue her dream of becoming a doctor.Maybe after the baby is born.For now they are happy in what they have and achieved and just treasured every moment that they are together as family.

Jiro has been very supportive of her and so is she with his demands in work and studies.They have grown together and have allowed space for each one to grow.Somehow looking back,the mistakes that they made in their youth made them more stronger,closer and more responsible in facing their role as an adult in the society.

Jay their son is already five and he is quite a smart kid.Selina could not ask for more in a kid.He started going to school now and quite adjusted well with the changes.he like mingling and socializing with the other kids and quite very popular in school,just like his parents.

Today is Hebe's graduation from medical school and Selina planned a simple dinner after the graduation program in school.It is just their families together ,Jiro and hers.Her parents have forgiven her and Jiro and have given their blessings right after Jay was born.And they have been helping them in caring for Jay when she is busy in school and work.Jiro's parents has been always supportive of them,and has never let them down since day one.They are just blessed in having them as parents....

Selina heard the door opens,as she went to check who can it be.

"Honey,I am home." Jiro said as he gave Selina a peck on the lips."Where is the little one ?"

"Jay is in his room,trying to tidy it up before they come.And dinner is almost ready,we are just waiting for them.They should be here soon." Selina said."Why don't you freshen up and changed.I have everything ready in the room."

"Yup,got to shower and change.Why don't you join me." Jiro said as he gave a wink to his wife.

Selina smiled." That's what get us into trouble in the first place.Come on you have to hurry up Mister." Selina said with a giggle.

"Just trying my luck.You'll never know when you get lucky." Jiro said with a naughty grin.

"Everybody is coming right? Your parents and Arron are coming." Selina asked in confirmation.

"Yes they are coming." Jiro answered as he went to their room.

After almost an hour the doorbell rings as Hebe and their parents came straight from school rites and then a few minutes,Jiro's parents came with Arron.As all of them sat on the table.Selina and Jiro can only smile and enjoy their happy family time together.

And at that night as their guest left and Jay was already sleeping in his room.Jiro and Selina is in the bed with their arms wrapped around each other,

"Did I tell you how much I love today? I think I am loving you more everyday." Jiro said."Marrying is one of the best decisions that I ever made in my life,and Jay is such a blessing."

"I am lucky to have a husband like you.I cannot ask for more.I love you too more than ever." Selina said."And having the second baby will be an even more blessings."

"Yeah,we have move soon to a bigger place though I really love this place cause this is where we started.This is where we have all those beautiful memories together of our hardship and struggles and how we win over it." Jiro said.

"Me too,I will be sorry to leave this place,this is such a beautiful and happy place for us." Selina said.

"Don't worry,we will make another and lots of beautiful memories together in our new place.Maybe more beautiful than ever.The important thing is that you are here by my side.You and Jay and the new baby are the most important things in my life." Jiro said as he gave Selina a kiss on her head.

"I can never think of my life without you and our son and then the new baby.I hope my sister will be happy as I am when the time comes." Selina said.

"I am sure that she will be happy and she will loved and treasured as much.I can guarantee you that.Arron loves Hebe more than anything else.They will work everything out." Jiro said.

"I know,I have faith in them.Hebe loves Arron very much.They belong together." Selina said.

Jiro smiled "Just as we belong together." as Jiro kissed Selina on the lips.....and then time and place doesn't matter anymore....Jiro and Selina together forever....

---------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I did not give much of a detail on Arron and Hebe for it will ruin the sequel "Keep Holding On"

Thanks for all your support and may you continue to do so in my next stories.....

 

"Din