Chapter 6

Like A Rose {Completed}
Aaron followed Hebe outside,the theater,he wants to explain himself and he does want her to be mad at him after their truce.Hell, after Jiro talked to him this afternoon,he realized that he really like Hebe under those irritating facade.He just could not admit it to himself.

"Hebe,Hebe,wait up"Arron said."I am sorry,let me explain."

"Mr Yan Yalun what is there to explain,you are taking advantage of me,plain and simple."Hebe said,her cheeks red from anger."I am gonna tell my sister about this and you are going to be in trouble."

"No,I only put my arms around you because I thought you were cold,I did not mean to do anything."Arron said.

"What about the kiss?You are trying to steal a kiss from me."Hebe said."Good thing I saw it before,see what you get."when she notice the red mark on his cheeks.It must have hurt him a lot,she thought.

"I was only trying to reach out something,I did not know I was so near."Arron explained.Oh that was so lame,Arron thought but I have to think of something,anything to get out of this."I am sorry if I offend you,I promise I won't touch you without your permission,even if I have to push you or claw you sometimes,I will ask you first."

Hebe laughed at the thought.Somehow she liked this new Arron,contrite and thoughtful at the same time,not the arrogant one that she always knew.I did not know he can be a smooth talker like his brother,if he wants it to be,Hebe thought.

"Alright,I will forgive you this time,but better not to try it again or you will be sorry,and next time,it is not only a smack you gonna get but a kick in the "Hebe said.

Arron laughed.He sure knew how strong she was and how daring she can be,like no fear at all.She was small built ,but what a woman,Arron thought.She sure can take care of herself.

"Do you think,we should go back inside or you just want to hang out outside while we wait with the two lovebirds?"Arron asked.

"Let us just wait outside for them"Hebe said.

"Are you hungry?"Arron asked."There is a cafe outside,we can just hang out there and have coffee while waiting for them."

"Yeah,sure,I am getting hungry myself."Hebe said.Arron lead Hebe out not touching her.Hebe smiled."It is okay ,you can touch me" as she smiled at Arron.Arron put his arm on her shoulder as they went out.

They have cappuccino and Cheesecake for Arron and chocolate cake for Hebe.They talked and talked about anything.Little did they realized they have a lot in common.Not only about academics but their outside interest like music and their love for arts.They found themselves enjoying each others company.Arron was even sorry when Jiro called his cellphone and asked where they are.

A few more minutes and Jiro and Selina was on their side.Jiro looked at his brother and have this sheepish grin on his face.He must be making his moves right now,Jiro thought.I guess it runs in the family,smiling to himself.Selina looked at him and wondered what was the smile about.

They dropped Selina and Hebe home.Jiro was humming while driving like he was in seventh heaven.Arron looked at his brother.Why can't I be suave like my brother?Hell ,he will just whistle and girls will be running and they will be in his beck and call.While me I have to make a lame excuse to Hebe and I did not even get to kiss her,Arron thought.

"Hey,what is the frown on your face?" Jiro said."I thought you are making progress out there."

"Not really."Arron said."How do you get the girls to do whatever you want them to do?"

"What do you mean?"Jiro said."I did not do anything,did I"

"No,what I mean you got to kiss Selina and all I get is a smack from Hebe for trying to kiss her."Arron said.

Jiro laughed so loud,that made Arron mad at his brother."Oh my God you tried to kiss her today,"Jiro laughing so hard now."Arron,Arron,you just don't kiss a girl,you have to set the mood for it,heck I don't think you even told her you like her."

"Why is it important?"Arron said.

"Girls like to be told,that you like her,that they are pretty,all that BS,They love that,and you have to be sincere when you tell them."Jiro said."It should come from your heart.You don't just make your move and that's it."

"I don't get it."Arron said."Girls are pretty weird nowadays ,"

"So do you like Hebe?"Jiro asked."Cause you know whatever happen between the two of you,it will eventually affect my relationship with Selina.You know how serious I am with her.So just make sure about how you really feel."

"I guess,I really like her,especially now.I did not know we have so many things in common."Arron said."She is the first girl that I talked to that make sense.I have never seen that kind of girl before."

Jiro ruffled his hair and laughed as he pulled him closer to him as a sort of affection."My little brother is growing up just like his old boy." when they finally reach home.