Chapter 41

Like A Rose {Completed}
The sun was up and so was Jiro,looking outside and feeling the warm tropical air as he opened the window in his room.Arron is still in bed as he went down in the kitchen and found his Mom busy cooking breakfast for them.

Her face lift up in a smile when she saw her first born."You are up early,so what do you want for breakfast?' she asked

"Good morning Mom"as he kissed his Mom in greeting."Anything will do as long as you cook it.Oh how I missed your cooking."

"I missed you around here too.Anyway,I know time will fly fast and you will be back here in no time." she said.

"Where is Dad?How come I don't see him reading his paper in his old chair like always?" he asked.

"He have to leave early,something came up in the office." his Mom said."So what you and your brother have planned for the day?"

"We will be hitting the mall today and he is going to meet us up with his friends from school.I guess he is trying to show off his brother." Jiro said with a laugh."And we will be meeting Selina and Hebe there too.Maybe we can later eat out in the night market later on.I want those noodles and dimsum...yummy."

"Alright,I have some patient to see later on.So just enjoy.I'll see you tonight,if anything else,call me."as she laid the food and the table.

As Jiro was about to seat down ,Arron came rushing in and grabbing the bun from Jiro's hand and stuffing it on his mouth.

"Arron...some things have never change here." Jiro said,as he pat his brother's back who was almost choking in between laughs.

By the noontime they were out of the house already,and this time with Arron driving and Jiro was the passenger.

"Are we not picking up Selina and Hebe?" Jiro asked.

"No they have to go somewhere with their Dad this morning,we are just gonna meet then up later on this afternoon.Hebe called me this morning." Arron said.

"Alright,and so where are we meeting your friend?" he asked.

"They are already in Starbucks waiting for us.They are also going with us in the beach on the weekend." Arron said.

"Seems like you have everything planned out already." Jiro said with an amused smile."I hope you leave me some time for myself and Selina on my schedule." teasing Arron.

"Well maybe I can make some changes.But I want to make the most of your time.And you have to be with me this summer."
Arron said.

Jiro laughed out loud."My brother getting possessive of me.Don't worry I am here all summer.Hebe might get jealous."

They went to Starbucks inside the mall,where Guigui and Rainie was there sipping there cappuccino.They were loud and laughing when they saw them.

"Jiro my friends and Hebe,Guigui and Rainie." Arron said."My famous brother Jiro."

"Hello,nice to meet you." Jiro said with a smile as he noted the two girls.

"So we finally meet the other brother.Arron talked about you all the time." Gui Gui said.

"Hey not all the time." Arron quipped.

"I hope it is something good,and not something embarrassing that I have to hide my head somewhere." Jiro said.

"Don't worry,it is something nice,for you are his Hero." Rainie said.

"I am relieved to hear that.But I am far from a hero or anything." Jiro said.

"So you still play basketball?" she asked.

"Not as much as I want to." Jiro said."I think I lost my touch.I miss playing and I miss the cheers when playing."

"So when you are playing just give us a call and we will be there cheering for you." Rainie said.Jiro just smiled.

Rainie looked at him.And as she smiled at herself.He looks so cute and tall and yes he can be a hero for her too,she thought.

"So where are me meeting the rest?" Jiro said.

"Oh Xiao Xun and I don't know if Wang Zi is coming " as Arron look at Gui gui."Is it alright with you if he comes?"

"I don't mind and I don't care." she answered with a pout."Come on before my day will be ruin."

Jiro looked at Arron with a question on his face.

"I'll tell you later." he said."There is trouble in paradise."

They went around the mall,browsing from one store to another.The girls taking them along to every stores.The girls ended up with bags of clothes and shoes.

Jiro have noticed the changes in his brother.He is more confident and friendly and more open to his friends now.He also noted the closeness between Arron and Gui gui.He wondered if Hebe doesn't get jealous with their closeness. Gui gui whispering something to Arron that will evoked smile from Arron.And yes it is platonic but it is too close for comfort,especially if you have a girl of your own.

Jiro end up with Rainie most of the time.She is bold and funny and easy to get along.Acting cute and funny all the time,and yes when she talks,she have no hold barred,that even him surprised her.Jiro scratched his head,and he doesn't know how he ends up as a company to this young people in the mall.

And then they met Selina and Hebe in the night market.Jiro smiled when he saw Selina as he gave her a peck on the lips.Rainie looked on and felt a twinge of jealousy on her part.She stared at Selina for a long time,and smiled,she was one lucky lady.

Arron came over and put his arm around Hebe ,as he whispered something,and Hebe smiled.Gui gui looked at them,as she tried to look the other way after.She does not know why she felt uncomfortable now seeing them together.She have never felt this way before.Somehow,she wants Arron attention all to herself now,and she felt guilty feeling this way,after all Hebe is her friend too.

Rainie and Guigui went together as Jiro and Selina walked with Jiro's arm around Selina and Arron and Hebe holding hands.Xiao Xun and Wang Zi joined them later on.Gui gui pouted all the time,refusing to look at Wang Zi and suddenly as said earlier,her day is ruined..looking at Arron and Hebe and seeing Wang Zi smirking face.Rainie smiled at her,as if understanding how she feel t=at this time.She notice the look that rainie have been giving to Arron's brother,is she crushing on him...as she shook her head...