Chapter 58

Like A Rose {Completed}
A week after seeing their parents,Jiro and Selina was married in a simple ceremony ,only Jiro's parents was there and Arron,Hebe was not even able to come to the wedding for their parents forbid her to go ,even to attend her sister's wedding.

Selina wore an off white dress in empire cut to give space to her growing stomach.Her hair was down as she put little flowers in her hair.She remembered her Mom and her sister as she tear at the thought.She always dream of a wedding when her own family will be there to support her.her Mom helping her out in putting the veil and Hebe will be there by her side to assist her.And her Dad in his best suit to walk her down the aisle.But as reality struck her,and the truth today is that nobody will be here on her side to support her ,in one of the most important event in her life.

Tears misted her eyes.She has been trying to control it.Jiro knows that she have been upset and it won't be good for the baby if she is all worked out.The most important thing right now is to give her best for the baby and this marriage.There is nothing she can do.The baby might have come in the most inappropriate time but she knows she will give her all for this baby.

She felt Jiro's hand from behind on her waist....and felt his lips on her cheeks...

"So are you ready to be my wife?" Jiro whispered on her ear.

Selina smiled through all the tears."Yes,I am and quite honored." she said.

"I love you Selina,And I will try my best to give my all ,even my life to you and our baby." Jiro said.

"I love you too ,Jiro.I'll do my best to be a wife and a mother to our child." Selina said as they embraced.

"Come on Mom and dad and Arron are waiting for us.We don't want to be late on out wedding,do we?" Jiro said as he smiled at her.And Selina smiled back.

The ceremony was almost over when Hebe arrived.Jiro and Selina are saying their vows as the Minister said,"Now you may kiss your bride." as Jiro gave Selina a big kiss on the lips as they all looked on and smiled.

Arron came to Hebe once he saw her.This is the first time he saw her since the night when they went to their house and her parents forbid her to see him.He was unable to contact her at all.She doesn't even answer his messages and his calls.He wondered what could she be thinking.

"I thought you are not coming anymore today and wondered if you got my messages." Arron said.

"I am sorry.You know what it is.I don't even have my cell phone anymore.I don't even know this until now.A friend just told me today." Hebe said."I can't even stay long."

"I see.So what is it now Hebe?" Arron asked.

"I don't think this is the right time to discuss ourselves.This is Jiro and Selina's wedding.Let us just concentrate on then." Hebe said as she walked to her sister to greet her on her wedding day.Arron stay foot and just watched her and later join them as he greeted the newlywed on their wedding.

They have their reception in a restaurant.There were few friends and relatives who joined them from there.Friends from high school,Rainie,Mike,Guigui,Xiao Xun,Wang Zi was also there.Everybody wished the newlyweds the best for their marriage....

Hebe was not supposed to stay for the reception but the pleading in her sister's eyes to stay and Arron's threatening look made her stay.She knows she will be in trouble when she gets home once her parents find out that she went to her sister's wedding.

After the dinner,Arron took Hebe outside the garden of the place.it is getting chilly,but they know that they have to talk.

"So what is going to happen now? I will be going away again and now if we are here your parents forbid us to see each other." Arron asked."I can't even talk to you on the phone nor you answer my messages."

"I am sorry.I wanted to but I can't.I don't even think I can see you anymore." Hebe said.

"What do you mean you can't see more anymore?You are just going to give up on us Hebe?You are not even going to fight for us?" Arron asked.

"What do you want me to do Arron? I can't even do anything anymore.My parents watched me like a hawk,they nagged me from morning till night.My life is like a hell for something I didn't know I am being punished." Hebe said.

"So what do you want?Do you want to end this then? I don't want to end this.We have to fight this." Arron said.

"I don't want us to end either,but I have been thinking,you are going away for college and I am going to be stuck here.We are still young,there are still a lot of things can happen.You may forget me and I might forget you." Hebe said.

"Is that what you want? For me to forget you and you to forget me? I thought you love me Hebe." Arron said in desperation."I guess I was wrong after all."

"Arron,I love you but we are way too young and we still have a long way to go.You are going for your medical degree and so am I.We have to think this through.Let us just be....friends..for now." Hebe said as a tears came to her.

Arron stared at her,unable to believe what she have to say."So this is over ? And I never knew before now.Friends? You got to be kidding Hebe..." Arron said as he walked away from her with much anger,hurt and disappointment in his eyes.Hebe have never seen Arron like that before and it hurts her more seeing him like that......

Hebe wiped her tears and went inside to see her sister the last time.She doesn't know when she is going to see her again.She wished her parents will have more compassion and understanding than now.Her sister needs them more now than ever.With the baby coming and with her new role as a wife and a Mother which can be so stressful and required a lot of guidance....maybe in due time,her parents maybe more accepting and tolerant and maybe be able to forgive Jiro and Selina for their mistakes of the youth......