Chapter 30

Like A Rose {Completed}
It has been months since the school opens,and Arron and Hebe have quite an adjustment to do.Both are busy in their junior years.Arron have quite formed a new friendship in his class with GuiGui ,WangZi and XiaoXun.Hebe likewise developed a friendship with Mike and Rainie.

One time as Arron was looking for Hebe,after their classes.He has been waiting for her in their meeting place but no Hebe showed up after an hour of waiting.He tried calling her cell phone,but it has been turned off.He came back to classroom looking for her,and saw Rainie in the process.

"Hi,Rainie,Did you see Hebe?I have been looking for her." Arron asked

"Oh Hebe,I don't know,I saw her with Mike.I think,she is going to watch him try out for the basketball for the varsity team this year." Rainie said innocently."I am surprised,she did not tell you."

"Oh,maybe she forgot to tell me this morning." Arron said."If you see her ,can you tell her,I'll be waiting for her.Are you not going there too?"

"No,I don't have to go,Mike never ask me ." Rainie said."And Hebe will be there anyway." Arron looked at her and frown,he did not like the sound of whatever Rainie what saying.

"I thought,you and Mike are still together." Arron said.

"No,not anymore.He broke up with me,a month ago." Rainie said as she have this far away look in her eyes.

Arron does not know how to place himself.And he decided to walk away from Rainie,before he get involve with her own emotion,somehow,he still does not trust her and her ex boyfriend Mike.

"Where are you going ?" asked Rainie.

"I am going to look for Hebe,in the gym." Arron said as he continued walking away from her.

"Wait Arron,wait for me." Rainie said."I want to go with you,because I have something to tell Hebe."

"Alright,if you want to." Arron said.Somehow whatever Rainie is saying,is making him mad and irritated.That Mike is really trouble,he hope Hebe can see that....

Arron found Hebe with Mike,and yes they are in the gym,as Hebe was trying to pull away her hands from Mike.They were both surprised to see both of them,Rainie and Arron standing there.Arron's eyes was sharp and with such a glare and a pout on his lips,if only looks can kill...

"I have to go Mike,Arron is here." Hebe said,her eyes avoiding Arron.

"Alright,see you tomorrow in class Hebe." as he let go of her hands.

Arron stared at their hands together till Mike released her hands.Arron did not say a word but grabbed Hebe's hand and took her with him,his steps quick and in long stride.Hebe does not know what to say.It is obvious that Arron was mad at what he just saw.

Hebe did not speak,until,they were in Arron's car.

"Arron,don't be mad at me.It is not as you think it is." Hebe said."Mike just asked me,if I can come with him for the try out.I really did not want to go with him."

"You did not want to go,and yet you were there and both of you are holding hands." Arron said."I don't think,it will look good for anybody,seeing you holding hands with somebody,who are not even your boyfriend.And for me,as your boyfriend,how do you think,I would feel?"

"I was not holding his hand,he tried to stop me,and grabbed my hand in the process." Hebe explained."Is that what you think of me Arron?"

"I was not thinking of anything,I was just stating what I saw.And I am just voicing of what am I feeling of what I saw." Arron said."I don't trust that Mike." looking ahead and not looking at her at all.

"But,don't you trust me anymore,Arron?" Hebe asked,her eyes teary now,as she looked at her,and Arron still refused to look at her.This is the first time ,that they have a misunderstanding,and the first time that,she have seen,how angry Arron can be.

Aron was silent for a while.He could not bring himself to answer.Of course,he trust her,but he does not trust Mike.He looked at her finally and found tears in her eyes.He could not stand the tears in her eyes.He love her,and the tears tear his heart apart,as he pulled her in his arms.

"I trust you Hebe,you know,I do.It is just,I love you and I know,I am selfish,I just want you to myself,nobody else." Arron said.

"Me too." Hebe said as she smiled to her tears."I love you too,Arron.I don't want you to get mad at me,I can't stand it."

"You know,I can't get mad at you for a long time,I will always forgive you,no matter what." Arron said."Why didn't you tell me about accompanying Mike to the try outs?"

"I did not know,he will asked me,he said,he felt nervous about it,and he needed somebody to go with him,and Rainie was not around." Hebe said.

"She told me,they broke up already,so why would he ask her?" Arron said.

"She never told me,they broke up." Hebe said.

"I don't think we should get involve ourselves to their business anymore." Arron said."We should just concentrate on our own affairs."

"But they were my friends." Hebe said.And she noticed the expression in Arron's face."Alright,if it will make you feel better,then I won't stick my nose.But if they ask my help,I have to help,fair enough?"

"Alright,fair enough for now." Arron said."We have to go home,we are running late already.Your Mom must be worried." as he started the engine of his car.

Mike and Rainie was looking at them at a distance....

"I think you should work on Arron more." Mike said.

"Uhmm ,what about you,you can even make a clean move.I guess you lost it Mike He." Rainie said with a smirk on her face."Or is Arron is more of a Man than you?"

Mike didn't like the sound of it.He got this nasty grin on his face as he look at Rainie..."Just watch and look Rainie." as he walk away,and Rainie unable to reply....