Chapter 39

Like A Rose {Completed}
Arron woke up as the sun hits his eyes.He got up and close the blinds.He looked at the clock and it says eight o clock.He went back to bed,but he cannot sleep,he was too excited to sleep,even though his body is tired.He stayed up late last night to prepare his brother's room.He vacuumed the room,dusted each shelves and made sure that everything is in the right places.Jiro will be home soon.

Few more hours and he is going to see his brother again.Oh how he have missed him,if only he can stay here and not go back to Boston.They have two months to have fun and be brothers again,before he goes back for his studies, and he have their activities all planned out.

Selina is coming with him but will be going back soon,for she have to take some classes for the second summer season.But he and Hebe was so excited to have their brother and sister back.Hebe talked about it over and over again.They have everything planned,they are going back to the beach house that they have before and they are staying there for a week,but this time,they are going with Guigui,Rainie and possibly Wang Zi but not Mike.

He cannot sleep anymore,so he decided to take the shower and get ready for his brother's arrival.He is sure that his brother will be surprised to see him,for he think,he have grown a little bit taller and have grown some muscle on his biceps from daily work out.He is not the scared, clumsy ,tagged along brother anymore.He is a confident young man now.

The plane landed in Taipei airport without much of a hitch.The flight was smooth,without much of turbulence in the air.Jiro and Selina's heart was so happy and excited to be home.Jiro hold on Selina's hand during the flight.

Selina could not thank Jiro enough,when he gave her the airplane ticket.She cried and hugged him,a hundred times.She told her heart and yes,she cannot find any better man than what she have now.her parents cried on the phone,when she learned that she is coming home this summer.She missed her Mom's cooking,her Dad's talk every morning and Hebe her little sister.A good one month vacation back home is sure is very nice.

As Jiro helped her with her luggage ,they looked around for their family who has been eagerly waiting for them....it is good to be back as Jiro sniff in that Taiwan air...Home sweet home...summer here we come...