Chapter 51

Like A Rose {Completed}
Days rolled by and soon another year is over.Selina and Jiro held hand as they walk in the airport on the way home.It is summer time once again,and yes they have to go home for it is Arron's and Hebe's graduation from high school.

"Uhmm,it is nice to be home again." Jiro said.

"Yeah and I can't wait to see Mom and Dad and Hebe" Selina said.

"Yes me too,I missed my brother and my parents a lot." Jiro said."Not to add the home cooked meal that Mom cooks."

And then Hebe and Arron came into view as they waved their hand.They ran to them as Jiro gave a pat on his brother and Selina kissed and hugged her sister.

"So it the two of you who are picking us up?" Jiro asked.

"Yes,of course,who else.I miss you two characters." Arron said as he laughed.

"So who is the valedictorian this time?" Selina asked.

"Well ,I think your sister beat me out by a mere point." Arron said.

"Yes,yes,of course.Brain and beauty runs in the family. Right Selina?" as Hebe said in a triumphant grin and looked at Arron.

Arron just smiled at her.He just love her when she have that grin on her face.it seems like she is that girl again that he fell in love with.

"I think we better go now,They must be waiting for us." Jiro said.

They dropped Selina and Hebe in their house,after greeting Selina's parents,Arron and Jiro took off to go home.Their parents are waiting for them and the table is ready like there is a big feast at home.

"Oh Mom I missed you and Dad." Jiro said."And all this food." as he exclaimed.

"Yes just for you." his Mom said"Come on put your things away and let us all eat before the food gets cold.

After dinner they went to go to their respective room.Jiro went around on his luggage and found the gifts that he bought for Arron.He knocked on his room and found his brother looking at his school stuff as he was ready to put them away.

"Hey,so you are going to be in college soon.We have not talked what you are planning to do." Jiro asked.

"I have been accepted in our university,but Hebe will be going to a different school and I don't know which one to accept." Arron said."I have to make a decision soon or I will lose my spot."

"Have you talked to Hebe about this?"Jiro asked

"No not yet.She thought all along that we will be going to the same school." Arron said."But I know what is she going to say to go ahead where ever will be best for me."

"Then go to this university but talked with her first,and share your decision with her." Jiro said.

"Thank you bro.I am glad that you and Selina are back to each other again." Arron said.

"It is not easy and a lot of hard work to gain her trust back.And I will try not to lose her trust ever" Jiro said.
"Two more years and we will be done school.Time surely flies.It seems like it is only yesterday when you were a little kid and now you are gonna be in college,living on your own and so confident about yourself." as he smiled at him."I am so proud of you my brother,so proud of you."

The next day after their graduation rehearsal,Arron took Hebe out in the park .

"It has been a while since we have been here in the park.We have been busy with finals and graduation." Arron as he held her hand tight.

"What is it in your mind Mr Yan?" Hebe asked."You have something important to tell me?"

Arron smiled."You really knew me by now." he said."Yes I have something to ask you."

"And why are you so hesitant to ask me?" Hebe asked.

They found a bench as they sat together.Arron looked at the space in front of them.Grasses in greens and little flower plats with flowers and on the side are roses in varying colors.

"I have been accepted in the university and they are going to give me a scholarship.I have been dreaming of going there before but now..." Arron started.

"And now you are worried that I may not let you or get mad at you if accepted the offer?" Hebe continued and smiled."Of course I will be happy for you.It is such a prestigious school and they have the best medical school in the country.I will be so proud of you ,so proud that I will brag to everybody that my boyfriend attends there."

"Oh hebe ,I know that you wouldn't mind but I will miss you.We won't be able to see each other everyday or that often anymore."Arron said.

"Remember what we promised before.We won't let our relationship be a hindrance for our dreams and studies." Hebe said."We still have a long way to go Arron.I love you now,and I know I will be loving you more in the future."

"Oh Hebe,that is why I love you even more everyday.Promise,you will be the only one for me,Miss Hebe Tien,and nobody can take your place." Arron said as he kissed Hebe on the lips.....as seal of their love for each other.