Goodbye and Hello

Like A Rose {Completed}
That night Jiro looked out at his window as he looked at the skyline of Taiwan from his room.The moon is full once again.It seem s like the moon is always around when there is something important that is happening in his life.He told himself that moon always remind him of Selina ,and he guess Selina will always be a part of his life.

He will miss the house ,his bedroom,he knew for sure that when he comes back,no matter how much he missed a certain place it is not gonna be the same.He wonder if he will have a torn heart when he come back,But for now,Taipei got his heart,Taipei is his home,and hope will always be....but then they say home is where you're heart is...and home will be is where Selina is.

Selina lays in her bed still awake.Sleep seems to elude her.She tossed and turned,until she cannot take it anymore.She got up and went to the living room.She looked around the house.She grew up on this very house,and for sure she going to miss this tiny house,which is full of love and laughter.She looked at the cabinet where they housed their trophies,her' s and Hebe and looked and remembered each one of them.Their sacrifices and their hard work for each of the trophy they earned.

And then she noticed a movement from the stairs and saw her Mom still awake in her robe.

"Selina you are still awake?"she asked."Too excited to sleep."

"Yeah,I guess or the other way." Selina said,as she walked to her Mom and hugged her."I'm gonna missed you Mom.America seems to be so far away,it is halfway round the globe.And there will be a lot of challenges and expectations.I don't know if I can meet them."

"All you can do is do your best and whether you fail or succeed,we still gonna be here for you."her Mom said."But I trust you and I have faith in you,you never failed me before."

"Oh Mom I am scared,everything will be new for me."Selina said."And you will be so far away and Hebe.I am just glad that Jiro will be there for me."

"Just trust your heart and pray."her Mom said."I am glad too that Jiro will be there for you.Just take care of each other."

Selina nodded her as Mom and daughter hugged each other.

The next day is a beautiful day,the sun was up with no hint of clouds in the sky.Selina is all dressed as she put the her things in her bags.The passport,tickets and the papers she needed in her hand carry bag.She looked at the house for the last time and then rode in the car as Hebe and her parents followed.

Jiro was in the airport with Arron and his parents.He is just waiting for Selina before he checked in.Arron looking so sad,and so are his parents.

And then Selina came with Hebe and her parents.They checked in together.And then finally they kissed their parents goodbyes and Selina gave Hebe a kiss and a hug and Jiro hugged his brother Arron tightly .They looked for them the last time and waved their hand as they entered the departure gate.Selina with tears in her eyes as Jiro hold her in his arms.

Arron and Hebe looked at each other sadly with tears b in their eyes.,as they walked with their parents on the way to their cars.Both feeling the lost of their siblings.They knew they have to be strong for each other.
Now they are on the world of their own....in their junior years...