Chapter 8

Like A Rose {Completed}
Hebe sat on the benches while waiting for Arron.Arron have a meeting and Hebe have no choice but to wait for him.Jiro and Selina went somewhere and they don't want to be bothered and disturbed.They just told her to meet them up at the lot at six.

She was flipping to her notes when Arron came.Arron eyed her with a smile.They were like a partner being thrown together nowadays and Arron does not mind a bit.He was the first girl that he really enjoyed her company.

"Hey have you been waiting long?"Arron asked."I am sorry if I took so long"

Hebe looked up and smiled at him."No it alright,I just finished my meeting too few minutes ago."Hebe answered."But the problem is the two took off again and we have to wait again."

"Where did they go?"Arron asked.

"I don't know.They went to library earlier but then they left and took the car and told me to wait for you.They will be back at six and that is another hour to go."Hebe answered."What are we going to do now?"

"Yeah,we cannot go home then they will be in trouble,and the library is too spooky at this time."Arron said."Are you hungry?Let us just go somewhere to eat."

"I am not that hungry ,but I'll just have a bite of your fries and a drink."Hebe said.

"Sure I will share my fries with you."Arron said "Let us go" as he holds Hebe hands on the way to MacDonalds.

Jiro and Selina are back at the lot at six and no Hebe and Arron in sight.Jiro looked around in the ground and inside the building but can't find them.Jiro and Selina tried calling them but no answer.They look at each other in alarm.They going to be in trouble if their parents learned about this.

Jiro took Selina in the park earlier, were they have their private moment together.They talked and talked and weaved their dreams together.Then they kissed.Selina noted that Jiro's kisses has been getting passionate lately.Before it was just a brushed,a peck and a simple kisses but lately he has been asking for more and Selina is getting scared.But she cannot say no for she loves him very much.She is still new to this.Jiro is her first boyfriend and she was never been this happy as before....but she was also afraid of her own feelings.What if she cannot keep her promise to her Mom?

It was after another half hour when Arron and Hebe walked in,laughing at each other and looking at each other.Jiro and Selina noted that their hands are clasped to each other.Jiro and Selina can only look at each other.They don't know whether to be happy for the two or be afraid.....