Facing The Truth

Like A Rose {Completed}
After calling their parents ,the four of them get ready to meet their parents.The decided to go first at Jiro's parents that afternoon.Jiro and selina was so nervous as they stopped in Jiro's house.

Mrs Wang was busy in the finishing touches of her cooking.She was surprised to know that Jiro and Selina decided to come home for the holiday.They never plan of going home this holiday.They must have missed home during this holiday season.So she decided to cook all Jiro's favorite food,the fish with the special sauce that only she can cook.The roasted pork and the vegetables,everything in his liking.She also called her husband to go home early and make sure that he is home when Jiro arrived.

Arron called and said that he will be picking up Jiro from the airport.He was also excited to see his brother knowing how they are especially close to each other.Her two boys are growing up so fast and she have no way of stopping it.

The car stopped outside as she hurry up and finished up her preparations.She called her husband who is in the study room doing some of his work at home.Both of them step out of the house to meet their sons....

As they are in the door way...Arron got out of the car followed by Hebe and then Jiro as he bend down to help out Selina from the car and as she stood up,both Jiro eyes bulged when they saw Selina's growing stomach,as they stared at Selina.

"Mom,Dad " as Jiro gave then a kiss.Both Mr and Mrs Wang unable to say a word.They were shocked and they never expected this.As the Jiro and Selina walked in and then followed by Hebe and Arron.it took them a while to picked up what is going on....and emotions started pouring out....

"Jiro,what do you mean by this?" as Mr Wang took Jiro away from them.Mrs Wang followed them after wards.

"You better have an explanation on this.You are not telling me that Selina is pregnant and that you are the father of her baby?" he asked in a big voice.

"Dad,I am so sorry.But that is the case.I am going to be a father soon." Jiro said.

"Do you know what are you saying?Do you now what you are getting into?Having kids is not easy.What will happen to your future?" Mr Wang said.Jiro's Mom stared to cry.Her first born entering the flight of parenthood is hard to take,especially if he is not even ready yet.

"What are you planning to do with the baby?What are you thinking now?" Jiro's Dad asked.

"Dad i am going to marry her and face up my responsibility as a father.I love Selina Dad."Jiro said.

"You are crazy.What do you know when you have not work a real job in your life?" he asked."You don't have any idea of what you are getting into."

"Dad,I will work hard .I will support my family." Jiro said.

"How can you support a family when you have not even finished your schooling yet.How can you be so irresponsible?I expected more from you." he said.

"I know,we should have taken precautions or we should have never done that in the first place but the baby is here now,there is nothing that we can do." Jiro said.

"You are going to marry her? You are way too young for marriage." Mrs Wang said."I like Selina but for both of you to get married at this age....Jiro you have to really think about it,if it really that you want."

"Mom,I thought about this for months and yes I am going to marry Selina.I love her a lot Mom." Jiro said.

Mrs Wang close her eyes in defeat.She wondered what is the future that is in store for them....

Mr Wang turned his hand in fist in order to control his frustrations and anger....His first born becoming a family man....somehow he never imagine that it will be this early and yes there will be a lot of bumps along the way.he never dream this for his first born son.....But he is determined and he is acting responsible for his actions and that he is proud of him....but the road ahead will be too hard for him and his family as he shook his head....

After the shock and the outburst of emotions.Jiro's parents sort of calmed down and now more accepting towards the end...as they agreed on their plan of marriage before the baby is born....

Their next stop was Selina's parents.They know that this one will be a harder one.Selina's parents have high hopes for her.And with her dreams going down the drain,Selina knows that her parents will have hard time accepting the situation.She was even afraid that they are going to disown her ,after this.....

They arrived in the house and sure enough Selina's parents was there.If Jiro's parents initial reaction was shock,Selina's parents reaction is anger....and dis appointment.As they stared at Selina's very much pregnant state,her Father walked out on them and unable to bear their sight.Her Mom likewise mad and disappointed as she cried at her sight.And before they knew it....they were told to leave the house.....

"I am sorry Selina,you are such a disappointment to us.We cannot accept you of what you have become...You still have a sister and there is no way that we will let her becomes you." Mrs Ren said with tears in her eyes.

"What do you mean Mom?" Selina asked with tears in her eyes.

""You made your own choice and we have nothing to do with it.From now on you are on your own....you have brought such disgrace in this family." Mr Ren said."I am so sorry,we cannot accept you back now.You have to leave."

Selina was hurt and shock at her parents reaction.She was expecting anger but not this.This way too hard and too cruel.Jiro can only looked at Selina hurting.

"Take her with you.And please make a decent woman out of our daughter." Mr Ren said."And Hebe you are not to see Arron anymore.From now own we are severing ties from their family and so are you Hebe.Arron is no loger welcome in this house." and with that words he turned his back from them....

Shock can be seen in all their faces....including Hebe and Arron....they don't know what the hell happened and why they are to suffer the consequence of something they have never done,as Arron frowned and Hebe cried....

Jiro took Selina in his arms as he lead her away from their house.Selina was sobbing so hard.....Jiro was worried about Selina and the baby....but they knew they have to face all of this today.....