The Movie Date

Like A Rose {Completed}
It was Friday afternoon,and Arron was waiting for Hebe.They have planned to go out with Guigui and WangZi today.They have been pretty busy with school lately,and they haven't really have a quality time together.

And then Hebe came with Mike and Rainie.Arron's face clouded upon the sight of Mike.He doesn't have the mood for Mike today,and Rainie seems to be in a way too with Mike.He forced a smile on his face for Hebe's sake.

"UHmmm,what took you so long?" Arron said with an impatient note.

"Oh we have to finish up something." Hebe said."So where are we going today?"

"I don't know yet,we were thinking of watching a movie and then eating out." Arron said."What do you have in mind?"

"Can Mike and Rainie come too?" Hebe ask."It will be more fun,isn't it?" she said excitedly.

Arron did not answer but look at Hebe.Hebe smiled at him,and with a puppy eyes while Rainie and Mike and Guigui and Wang Zi looked on.

Then Arron,nodded his head,unsmiling.WangZi smiled at Hebe,trying to ease up Arron's mood.

"Yeah,Arron,the more the merrier,isn't it ?"Wang Zi said."The problem is their is six of us,and we won't fit in Arron's car."

"Don't worry,about it,I'll bring my car." Mike said.

"Good,then you can just follow us."Wang Zi said."Well ride with Arron and Hebe or better yet we'll ride with you to give time for this two." as he smiled mischievously.

Guigui gave WangZi a smacked in the head."Come on let us go.Just follow us in your car." as she pulled Wang Zi to get in Arron's car,and whispered in his ear."I don't want to ride with them."

Arron and Hebe get in the car followed by Guigui and WangZi.
Hebe was quite alarmed for Arron have not uttered a word since he agreed for Mike and Rainie to come.He was still not smiling.He must be upset with her.She knew,Arron ,does not really welcome Mike and Rainie as a friend,but they were her only friends for now.Hopefully if they could bring them together,maybe ,just maybe Arron will warm to the idea.
But looking at him now,it seems the idea is a bad one.

"So what are we watching today?" Hebe asked trying to lift Arron's mood.But he remained quiet and let Guigui answered for him.

"Uhmm,I was thinking,I want to watch Twilight again,but the guys voted me off for Slumdog or The Uninvited a scary one."
Guigui said.

"I'm voting for "The Uninvited" ,I love that." Wang Zi said."And with you by my side," looking at Guigui" makes it special."

"Hey I know what you are thinking,no way,it's gonna happen." Guigui said."I'll seat with Hebe."

"Hey,she's with me,why don't you stay with your man Wang Zi" Arron said,finally joining them."Go find your corner,I'll be with my girl." as he took Hebe's hand.Hebe smiled,at Arron.She knows,she will eventually get out from his mood.

They finally reached their destination,and as they waited for Rainie and Mike in front of the theater .Arron's arms was around Hebe and so is WangZi with Guigui.Mike saw them from a distance ,as he hook his arm up with Rainie.Rainie tried to squeeze out from Mike's arms.

"Hey,what are you doing?" Rainie asked."We are done remember?"

"Come on Rainie, we are not really done,done,you know what I mean." Mike said."I know ,you are still crazy about me."

"That's what you think?" Rainie said.

"So why the heck,you are still hanging out with me?" Mike asked."It is not for friendship,is it?"

Rainie did not answer,she just let Mike figure it out himself.He have hurt her a lot of times,and since she really did not have any close friends before,she still hold on to him,even though,he was hurting her,hanging out with different girls,he have taken fancy for himself,not caring about Rainie's feelings.But now,knowing Hebe,and knowing the kind of relationship that Hebe and Arron have,she secretly hoped that she will find that kind of relationship with someone else,She was hoping,that she will find a real love like Arron and Hebe have,if not with Mike,and then with someone else who will be willing to love him.

"So what are we going to watch today?" Rainie asked the group."I hope something funny."

"Sorry,we were voted out,for a scary and suspense one." Hebe said."So are you and Mike in for this one?"

"I don't know about Mike,but I'm in for this one."Rainie said.

"Well,I guess,I have no choice.I don't want Rainie to be by herself." Mike said,with a naughty grin on his face,as Rainie frown at him.

"Alright ,come on,let us buy the ticket now."Arron said.

Once inside the movie,Arron took Hebe in one corner,making sure that he have her all to himself,and Mike being in a way.Surprisingly,Mike seems more interested in keeping Rainie's company for today,and Rainie seems indifferent to Mike.

"I finally have you all to myself." Arron whispered to Hebe."I miss you."

"Uhmm.Mr Arron Yan,what are you thinking?" Hebe asked."You better concentrate on the movie."

"Nothing,I'll be happy just being by your side.Just holding your hand like this,and kissing you like this." as he put his lips on Hebe,as they both laughed after..and Hebe pinched Arron on the side.

"You are very naughty Mr Yan." Hebe said.

"It's because of you." Arron said."Have I told lately that I love you,I really do love you Hebe."

"I love you too." Hebe said."You know what I've notice,you are becoming a suave lover like your brother.Don't you miss them?"

"I do,especially when we are together.Somehow,I have the feeling that they are just with us,in every little things that we do." Arron said."I really missed Jiro"

"I missed Selina too.I can't believe that it almost half of a year since they left." Hebe said."I hope they can come home in summer."

"Me too,I am looking forward for summer."Arron said."And I am looking forward in spending more time with you"

Hebe just put her head on Arron's shoulder as they concentrate on the movie,as Arron hold her hand.

In another part of the world,the dorm is now quiet and empty.The visitors are all gone now.Chun went with Ella,Danson with Genie,and Calvin invited Angela out,and Jiro and Selina was left all alone in the dorm.Jiro and Selina have finally found a time for themselves, Jiro was kissing Selina passionately and hungrily,and Selina not fighting it off,and responding to his every kisses.This time no barrier,and no people to come between them,as they let themselves,enjoy the freedom that hey have.Kissing and Loving each other,as they were born to do....and as they were meant to be...