The True Yiyun

My Brother's Substitute

“You’ll be meeting with Yiyun’s friends today right?” Seulgi was fixing the collar of Amber’s white polo the next day, she woke earlier than usual to prepare their breakfast not forgetting to place a loving kiss on Amber’s forehead who wake thirty minutes after her.  

“Yes, I memorized their faces two days ago but I doubt I can remember them all” Amber caressed Seulgi’s cheek, admiring the beauty of the person in front of her, the woman she loves so much. 

“When will you be home then?”  

“As early as I can, I plan to have another dinner with you”  

“Just don’t make my heart thump like you did last night”  

“Oh? I can make it beat faster if I wanted to” Amber winked as she tugged Seulgi closer.  

“Really? How?”  

“In Bed” Amber playfully said as she ran to the kitchen chuckling. Leaving Seulgi suffering from an intense blush. 

“Congratulations bro, I never thought you’ll settle with someone” They were in a fancy coffee shop facing Amber were three undeniably handsome men who were all wearing the same kind of naughty smirk on their face.  

Okay, Kris is the one who spoke, on his right is Henry and on the left Kyungsoo… keep that in mind Amber. 

“Kris is right, we though only Kyungsoo is the decent man here. Who thought you’ll marry someone and not run your off” Henry patted Amber’s shoulders obviously happy of what happened to his friend.  

“But what about Sooyoung?”  

“And Bora?” 

“And Yoona?  

“And – “ 

“Okay guys stop.” Kris and Henry fell silent but followed by a loud laughter. Kyungsoo just glared at them while crossing his arms on his chest. 

“When is your bachelor’s party?” He asked, moving his seat closer primarily to prevent himself from punching the two guys who didn’t stop their laughing battle.  

“Three days after, at Uptown hotel…actually every detail is indicated on the invitation” 

“It’s a surprise you’re not an today but I prefer you this way.” Amber raised an eyebrow, imagining what kind of person her brother is but just shrugged it off. She knew how good a person Yiyun is and it would take a number of evidences before she thinks otherwise.  

“I’m home” Amber called upon entering the door of their hotel. She can hear Seulgi's singing of a korean song  and when she moved to their kitchen she was dancing.  

"Wow, you're singing a new song"  

"I heard it on the radio, sang by red velvet. Good song isn't it?"  

"Yeah! I also heard a song earlier on the cafe, sang by f(x), sounds great too."  

"I think we need to audition"  

"Sure but I don't like their agency"  

"Yeah right, now go take a seat and we'll have dinner"  

_  

"I think you should wear an all white tux" The whole family of the Jungs and Lius gathered in a private room for the gown and suit planning, their designer was busy taking down notes of the details the parents were telling 

"Maybe all black may do" Amber mumbled. She was absolutely pissed off by the unending glares of Krystal and she was praying endlessly for Yiyun to save her from this misery.  

"I never thought you'd like all black"  

"You're right. But I'm saying my condolences to myself by wearing black Dad" She whispered low enough that the only two of them could hear.  

"I'm really sorry about everything Am"  

"You're not the one who should say that Dad, you know that." 

"Uhm... Mr.Liu? We shall now measure for your suit"  

"Coming"  

_  

"Yiyun, Krystal, I reserved a seat for the two of you at a restaurant. Please be there in an hour, I have an appointment few minutes from now" Mr. Jung said when they were through with all the fitting. 

Amber groaned and cursed inside herself, of course she didn't want to go and she already planned to go to Busan with Seulgi. It's tiring to maintain their far distance when outside the hotel for fear of them seen by any of Krystal and Yiyun's acquiantances.  

"I need to meet with my friends Dad" Krystal objected out loud. She has been very iritated with everything that has been happening especially seeing Yiyun. She still remembers that time, that time when she acknowledged to herself that she already loves him... 

 

"Good Morning beautiful" Yiyun greeted Krystal the moment he saw her coming while a flush of red crept into her cheeks.  

Yiyun has been dating her for around two months already and she felt absolutely vulnerable whenever he's around. She even said yes to be his date on the acquiantance party.  

"Good Morning Yun"  

"Dinner later?"  

"I'll be buying my dress for the party"  

"I have them all ready" Krystal raised her brows, eyes questioning him.  

"I'm the great Yiyun, what can you say?"  

One of the traits she disliked about Yiyun is being full of himself, an and a bully. Well she said three to summarize them all but she seemed to be blinded by her attraction to him that she dismissed them. He's too damn handsome that girls are swooning over him, begging for his attention and she can't deny she was almost one of them if he hadn't notice her first.  

"I want you to be my girlfriend Krystal" they were in a fancy restaurant having dinner and Yiyun proposed out of her expectation.  

"I've waited for so long and I want to announce to the people on the party that you're mine"  

"Okay Yun" something inside her tells her to wait a little bit longer but she said yes. 

_

"Don't tell us you're already his girlfriend?" Jessica welcomed her home with crossed arms upon seeing the different bloom in her eyes. 

"Yes" 

"Don't you hear the news about him?" 

"You've been doing research?" 

"Of course! I am your sister" 

"Well he did prove it to me by not dating any other girls when we're dating" 

"Aish Krystal, since what's done is done, I'll just skin him alive when he makes you cry."

_

"Guys, meet my girlfriend, Krystal" the night for the acquiantance party has come and Krystal was with Yiyun meeting his friends whom she knows were all players but handsome as well. 

"Nice to meet you Krystal" 

"Thanks"                               

Their acquiantance party is best to be described with grandeur, over flowing food and drinks, elegant designs and packed with students who were dancing with the music. Yiyun lead Krystal to a secluded table and oferred her a drink which she respectfully refuse especially when she remembered her sister threat of not accepting any drink.

"I don't drink Yun" 

"It's safe, you'll not get drunk with this and it tastes good" Yiyun smiled in a way she can't refuse, she took the glass from her and took a sip, tasting the wine. she took another sip until she found herself enjoying another glass. 

"Let's dance?" Quite groggy since she drank 7 glasses already, she stood up and followed him on the center stage, the song was slow and they moved their feet side to side, Yiyun's hands on both of her waist. 

she can feel the surroundings starting to get blurred, and sometimes it felt like it was moving so he clung to Yiyun more making their bodies nearer.

"You okay?" Yiyun asked.

"I feel weak and groggy, can we go home now?" 

"I have a unit here, we can stay there" 

"Jessi wouldn't like that" 

"It's fine Krys, trust me" And then she said yes. 

_

"Where am I?" 

The next day Krystal saw herself in a different room, a blanket covering her and her clothes scattered on the floor. Then and there she remembered what Yiyun said to her

"Trust me" her blood boiled, and she stood up to gather her clothes when she felt pain sting in her insides and she saw blood on the sheets. Her tears fell in an instant, he took advantage of her, he stole her womanhood from her. 

She dreamt of sharing her first to someone she loves together, when she's ready and especially when she's fully aware of every loving moment with him. 

She hates him, she hated him so much.