Swimsuits and Lingerie

My Brother's Substitute

"Has she called you yet?" Seulgi met Irene's curious look at the diner. Ever since they met at the airplane, realized that their homes are just blocks away from each other and even took the same cab after long hours of flight, they managed to meet every afternoon to grab dinner or hangout at each other's places.  

Seulgi managed to somehow distract her mind from thinking of Amber now since she got quite bisy from school works and stuff. Add to the fact that their time difference is way too difficult. Making it harder for them to spend time through phone calls and even messages, sometimes it would take them two to three days before they could reply to messages and it’s getting worse.  

“No. She said she’s out with Krystal’s family today” She sighed. She herself is getting worried about the sudden turn of events between them. One day they’re planning their wedding then the next their relationship is on the rocks.  

“You need to trust her. No matter how many miles apart you are”  

"You think? This is the first time we spent our lives too far from each other"  

"So? As long as you love each other, Distance is never a problem"  

"But I miss her"  

"I know you do. That's why I'll be doing my best to somehow distract your attention from that loneliness"  

"Thanks Irene"  

"Welcome Seulgi, Now I ordered another batch of your favorite dish so you can dig in"  

"I'm so lucky I met you at that plane"  

 

Amber just came home to her apartment after running rounds at the park, she wanted to distract herself from that kiss Krystal gave her. she didn't foresee that Krystal would most likely kiss her at times since Yiyun and her are in a relationship and kissing, hugging and skin ships is reasonable.  

" the life. How can I even keep up with this?" She was mumbling at herself when her phone rang . she jumped to her feet thinking it was Seulgi but her brows furrowed when Krystal's name appeared on the screen.  

"Hello?" She answered in the most nervous state she has been during her stay in Korea.  

"Uh.. yeah Yun. Hello"  

"What's up?" Amber spoke while she prepared her cup for a tea, she needs to relax. Everything will be sorted out anyway.  

"I want to ask something"  

"Sure. Shoot"  

"About our honeymoon" Amber winced in pain when she spilled the hot water from the kettle and hit her feet.  She ran towards the bathroom and directed the cold water on her slightly burnt feet but she winced again when it was too cold. She was jumping around the house to find comfort and when she the cushion, she hid it under.  

"Yiyun? Are you okay?" Krystal's concerned voice echoed on the other line.  

"Uh - Yeah, I'm fine... um - I just... what about it?" Amber face palmed when what she was just thinking suddenly came into reality. Right, her dreaded honeymoon.  

"I was just thinking if we could go to Jeju for our first night? And then to LA? I would like to visit your place and maybe meet your twin?"  

Amber felt like her tounge travelled down to her feet. Seriously Jeju? Then LA? What is this multiple consecutive problems just after a wedding?  

"Yun?"  

"Uh yeah sure... we can book the tickets and rooms by the next day. We'll definitely go to places you wanted to visit"  

"And another thing... since my tummy isn't that big yet... maybe I can wear swimsuits and lingerie?" Amber almost choked after hearing it. She felt that the torture is coming to her one by one...starting off with this.  

"You can wear whatever you want Krys. You look beautiful eitherway 

"But I want to wear your favorite color"  

"uh - I...um Red"  

"Red? Okay. thank you Yiyun" Her cheerful voice sent shivers to Amber's spine as an image of Krystal wearing red swimsuit or lingerie entered in her mind. she cursed herself from thinking and threw the phone to her bed.  

"I need counselling" She took it back again and dialed Tiffany's number.  

"Stephi, I need help" Amber was walking back and forth with no direction, when she heard Tiffay's voice on the other line.  

"What happened?"  

"It's about Krystal. I really really need your help"  

"Did she discover everything?"  

"No. go to my place right now"  

"Will do"  

"And - bring me milk tea... 3 please, I need to relax"  

 

"So what's the rush?" Tiffany entered the door holding in her hands the bag of milk tea Amber requested her. She was wearing a loose Pink shirt and simple jeans.  

"Take a seat please and Thank you" Amber grabbed the bag, took out the straw and hit the cup. sipping out as much milk tea as she can.  

"Woah there, Amber relax"  

Amber sighed heavily and placed the cup down, she crossed her arms and rested her back on the chair.  

"Krystal called me"  

"Then?"  

"She was asking me about the honeymoon" Tiffany had her eyes shot wide and her straw fell from her fingers in an instant. She has not been able to react and process the ideas in her mind that easily and when she did, she reached for the fallen straw on the floor.  

"And she asked me my favorite color for her swim suit and lingerie"  

"OW!" Tiffany groaned in pain when her head hit the table after being in a more surprised state.  

"You okay?" Amber asked nonchalantly.  

"You're asking me if I'm okay? She's starting to hint things about your first night and then you're asking me that?!"  

"Yes. I do have tons of problems Stephi 

"If she's asking you that things this early...better buy yourself a strap-on kiddo" Amber choked on the bubble teas she was just chewing and threw a deadly glare at Tiffany.  

"I'm serious. You don't have the 'thing' Amber... what do you think will be her reaction?"  

"I don't know. but I want to not let things happen the way you were thinking"  

"It would. remember she's pregnant, her hormones are changing and she might be ually active at the time being" 

"Oh good lord"  

"I have an idea... have you ever read the book 50 shades of grey? You can actually tie her hands and feet and blindfold her. She might just think you're being adventurous"  

"I don't want to further this discussion with you"  

"Seriously Amber, that might happen on your first night."  

"Damn Yiyun for this."  

"Just prepare for the back up Amber... This is exciting"  

"Are you helping me or teasing me?"  

"Maybe both?"  

"Oh crap"