13 Rules of Krystal

My Brother's Substitute

 

"Can I have my time with my husband now?" Krystal repeated when Ellin didn't move an inch. She took her steps toward them while maintaining a deadly glare at Ellin who took a step backward to make way for her. She returned Krystal's glare with a sly smile, taking one last look at Amber before turning her back away from them.

"Wh - Why?" Amber asked, completely confused about what was happening, and then she remembered that the girl infront of her has a terrible dose of mood swings.

"Don't get to assuming, Liu. I'm not here to forgive you or hell, love you. I'm giving you a favor... oh not you, but your parents so better come with me and talk about this" Krystal immediately turned her back and walked towards a set of tables on the lounge. She grabbed a seat with force and sat, waiting for Amber to follow.

"I am doing this for your parents, they were good to me and for their case, I understand if they agreed to that stupid plan of yours. Now let's talk about the rules..."

"Rules?" Amber scrunched her brows, slightly forgetting the trouble she just got in.

"Yes rules, my rules."

"Uh... okay, what is it?"

"First, I need you to shut up the entire time. Understand?"

Amber didn't say anything, scared of the glare the other girl is giving her. A kind of glare she saw the first time they met, but this time, it's a hundred times deadlier.

"Why are you not answering me?"

....

"Hey! Can't you speak?"

...

"I'll definitely smack you if you don't answer me" Amber chuckled inside, no wonder Yiyun chickened out, this girl is really something.

"You just told me not to say anything" Amber smirked, a playful smirk Krystal never saw before and it got her off guard.

"Stupid" She flipped her hair, trying to act cool after seeing that smirk. If she didn't discover her secret, she would've leaned in and pit those lips in hers.

Her cheeks turned pink when she remembered how soft those lips were, how a good kisser she was and how sweet it tasted.

"Yeah. Let's start" She immediately tried to divert her attention, hoping the other didn't notice the sudden surge of emotions she just felt

"I have 13 rules I want you to follow. Any of these you break, you'll face a quite good punishment." Amber didn't move from her seat, she just clasped her hands and waited.

"1. You are not allowed to go near me until a meter apart.

2. No skinships of any sort

3. You are not allowed to enter my room

4. You are not allowed to join me when I'm eating

5. Cool for your own meal

6. One meter boundary when I'm watching TV.

7. Be with me when I go shopping, but as an assistant. Remember, I'm pregnant.

8. Be with me when I have checm ups, I don't want to go there alone.

9. You can only be with me when our parents are there, other than that, back off

10. None of your visitors are allowed inside the house, only minr.

11. I want you to be there if I need something.

12. No clubbing or any related kinds

And lastly...

13. No other girl besides me and.... whoever your fiancee is.

Any questions?"

Amber straightened herself and breathed deep.

Honestly, her engagement with Seulgi has been cancelled just two hours before the wedding. She sent her a really long message of saying how she wanted to work things out but she can't so honestly now, she doesn't care anymore, her life is useless and being enslaved by this Jung infront of her is the best way of torturing herself.

"That's fine with me, I just have one question though"

"Shoot"

"What if Yiyun comes back?"

"I have two things in mind"

"And that is?"

"One, beat the hell out of him and second..." Krystal paused, tapping her fingers on the table with rythm.

"And?"

"Castrate him with my own hands"

Amber's jaw dropped open, she thought she was just joking but when she saw how her eyes were together with how the spoon bent in her hands, she was convinced.

"Our bad"

-

Taeyeon sat on the sofa exhaustedly, making a Krystal Jung calm and trying to talk sense to her is more exhausting than accompanying Jessica around the mall.

She was just drinking her third glass of water when her phone vibrated, Tiffany's name on screen.

"Yes?" She answered in the coldest tone she can do.

"Where are you?"

"Jeju. Why?"

"You really messed us up huh?" Tiffany's tone was serious, scary and threatening but Taeyeon was convinced enough that what she did was right.

"What you did was wrong, absolutely wrong"

"I'll be there by tomorrow. Go anywhere else or your project will get seriously ed up. I'm serious here, Kim Taeyeon"

"Wha - "

Even before she could answer, Tiffany already hung up making Taeyeon growl.

" this"