Me and My Fiance's Lovestory

My Brother's Substitute

There was a typhoon in the Philippines yesterday so I wasn't able to update as scheduled...I'm sorry guys, I'll be updating again tomorrow along with my other fic..please stay tuned every Friday and Sunday for my updates :)) Thank you guys :)) I love you all so much XD

 

“Is Amber taking good care of you?”

“Yes Papa Liu, She always does”

“Good to know, now let’s get going. Go drive the car Amber, me and my daughter in law has so many catching up to do”

They spent the next minutes talking while I sat silently on the driver’s seat, focusing on the road. Yeap Dad and her is that close that sometimes I feel like I do not exist. We stayed like that for 30 minutes until I stopped infront of our home, which was also the time they realized that they’ve been ignoring me. -.-

Just when I thought they’ll be including me in their chit chat, I saw myself bringing the groceries inside by myself, they went straight to the living room while I prepare things for dinner.

“Hey Yiyun, Finally you got yourself here” I heard Dad’s voice followed by a series of steps on the stairs. I took a peep at them and saw Dad ruffled his hair.

One of the traits I admire about my father is his ability to forget his anger after he blurted his thoughts out. And that what happened with him and my brother, I know he’s fine now since he really can’t stay angry with his own son.

They talked, for I don’t know how long because I was too busy but I heard them planning about Yiyun’s wedding and how the Jung’s took the news as well as how the youngest looked like.

“I swear Yiyun, you’ll like her. Even though you don’t know her face at all, I’m sure you’ll like her.”

I did not hear him respond which made me chuckle, can’t still accept defeat eh Yiyun?

“Food’s ready” I decided to stop the torture he’s currently experiencing as I called them for dinner, Just as expected, Yiyun came first followed by Dad and lastly Seulgi who gave me a quick peck on my lips before sitting.

Yiyun’s brows scrunched as he pointed at around 6 dishes served infront of him.

“Are we expecting more visitors?”

“Nope. It’s just a simple celebration for your being a father, Dad’s visit and Seulgi’s sleepover.”

“I never said I’ll be sleeping over”

“It’s already dark outside Bear, not safe so you better stay. I’ll be sleeping on the couch anyway”

“As if” Yiyun mumbled which earned him a light slap on the head from my father. He took the head seat, Yiyun was on his right while me and Seulgi on the left.

“We’ll be going back to Korea tomorrow, pack your things up and get ready okay?” Dad said while pointing at Yiyun with his spoon.

I was just watching at them, mentally laughing as Yiyun’s expression turned dark. The moment they all left the table, I immediately fixed the plates. Seulgi helped me wash the dishes while Yiyun went to his room.

“Do you know who’s Yiyun’s fiancé?” Seul asked as she wiped the plates dry.

“I heard she’s a Jung, even Yiyun doesn’t know seriously”

“I feel sorry for him though”

“Why”

“He’ll be tied up to someone he doesn’t love”

“Blame it to his hormones bear”

“But still, I believe that marrying someone you don’t love is scary”

“Well in our case, we both love each other so…” I wiped my hands and pulled her by the waist making her body get close to mine, I stared at her eyes and slowly leaned my head to capture her lips when –

“How happy I am that both of you are girls”

We almost jumped to our feet when we heard my Dad’s playful voice.

“er” I murmured.

“Sorry berber, I did not mean to. I’m thirtsy, just continue your business in your room.” He took a glass of cold water and left.

 

“You guys take care okay?”

The time has come for Yiyun to go back to Korea and face his responsibilities, we were here at the airport together with Seulgi to send them off. Dad ruffled my hair and hugged my girlfriend before they left. That night I stayed at her place, watching movies and eating. Yeap, that’s how we spend time together.

Wondering how our love story blossomed?

FLASHBACK

“Damn Amber that girl is really furious” I felt a pat on my shoulders while I watch Hyuna threw all the things I gave to her on the floor. Turning my head to the direction of the voice, I saw Kris behind.

“I don’t know what got into her, like seriously she isn’t even my girlfriend for goodness sake”

“Wait… she is not your girlfriend?”

“Yeap. I’m just hanging out with her”

“Then why is she throwing tons of stuffed toys”

“Oh that, those were just gifts given to me by other girls, I gave it to her because it’s too many”

He looked at me and gave me that ‘what the hell look’. I just smirked and turned to leave the place when I noticed people were starting to gather around us.

“Oh hey Amber, I’d like you to meet someone later”

“Who? Girlfriend?”

“Nope. Just a friend”

And then I met her, Seulgi, she was Kris’ friend and she had been hanging out with him and his girlfriend. she has a brownish – black hair and she’s indeed beautiful. But the thing is, she doesn’t act mighty or proud given that she’s a campus crush. Some famous girls acted like they own the school or something, too proud to be beautiful. But for her, she’s playful, friendly and simple.

I learned that she never entertained her suitors, she wanted to find someone who is serious on his intentions to her.

 

“Seulgi, meet my llama – faced friend Amber” She smiled, well I would be lying if it didn’t captivate me, but I kept my cool. I extended my hand waiting for her for a handshake.

“Amber”

“Seulgi”

Then our eyes and hands met.

 

“Wait what? You saw Seulgi & Amber inside a restaurant yesterday?!” One student had his jaw – dropped.

Well they did see us, we’ve been dating, I mean hanging out for 2 months now, I enjoyed it seriously that even my friends noticed that I stopped flirting with other girls. Before I would always make an effort to impress girls or the other way around but with her, we’re taking it cool and relaxed, no pressure, we’ll just play, eat and watch. Asking me if I love her? I think I do, I never dated anyone since I met her, my arms and hands were reserved for her including my sweet talks.

“Morning Seul” I ruffled her hair one morning.

“Yah Amber” she removed my hand from her head and glared at me, trying to get her revenge by tiptoeing and reaching for my hair.

“You know I’m taller” I grabbed her hand and held it with mine, dragging her towards the room.

“See you later” I waved a hand but she stopped me and kissed me on the cheek. I was struck frozen, hearing the gasps from other students.

“Bye boyfriend…err…girlfriend…aish, bye llama!” then she left.

And that’s how my planned confession with dinner and candlelight was ruined. We became official that afternoon and my prepared dinner turned into a celebration.