2 Rules Down

My Brother's Substitute

“Why am I so whipped?”

“Why do I need to suffer a lot?”

“Why her?”

“Where’s Yiyun?”

“Why – “

“I swear Amber if you don’t stop, I’ll kick your ” Amber was sulking beside Tiffany as they sat on the sand facing the beach.

Tiffany was wearing pink bikinis matched with pink shades while Amber wore plain white shirt and plaid shorts.Tiffany wanted to shut Amber’s mouth up but knowing what the other was going through she stepped back, but seeing hot girls walking infront of them made her think otherwise, she can’t even concentrate well.

“Stephi… I just wanted this to pass” for the first time in her life, Tiffany saw amber do aegyo and it made the hair on the back of her neck stood straight.

“Oh my gosh Am, quit that aegyo please” she might deny it, but she find that cute… and hot.

“This is not what I dreamed my married life would be”

“Correction Amber, this is not your married life…”

“But still..”

“Can you shut up for a while? There are y girls around and – “ Tiffany’s eyes widened, jaw dropped, muscles tensed and thighs pressed too tight together when she saw the petite girl in blue two – piece swim wear, also wearing shades with her hair gorgeously blown by the wind.

“Stephi… your drooling” Amber poked Tiffany’s cheeks but the latter didn’t bulge she was literally staring at the figure who was slowly approaching them.

“Hey amber you’re here.” Taeyeon removed her shades and gave a small, yet genuine smile to her.

“Y – Yes unnie… um… I…I’m…”

“It’s okay, I prefer you being yourself…though I won’t help you with Krystal” Amber grinned wide and scratched the back of her head.

“Thank you”

“And Tiffany?” Taeyeon saw the still awe – strucked Tiffany just beside Amber and she couldn’t help but to chuckle at her.

“Please tell your cousin that she looks like a fool” Taeyeon laughed again, bringing her shades back in her eyes.

“Arasso unnie… Stephi, the goddess you saw? She’s walking away” amber nudged the other with her shoulders for quite a few times till she got back to herself, shaking her head while mentally slapping herself for her stupidity.

“Hey Taengoo!” Tiffany ran to catch up to her, leaving Amber alone.

_

“I’m too whipped” She was walking down the shops when she received a text message from Krystal saying ‘bring me mangoes when you go home’ she sighed, looking inside her pocket If she brought some cash with her but she found none.

“Stephi? You got some cash? I left my wallet at the hotel and Krystal is asking for – “

“I’m quite busy… talk to you later” for the nth time Amber sighed.  She doesn’t want to go home without bringing Krystal what she wants.

But how?

She walked for another minute when she felt a pair of hands covered her eyes, by instinct, she grabbed them and faced the intruder.

“Ellin?”

“Hi!” the other girl smiled, bringing both her hands behind her back, swaying left and right.

“What are you doing here?”

“Nothing. I just saw you and – “

“Didn’t I tell you to get away from my husband?” Amber tensed when she heard the voice, the deadly ice – princess voice.

Amber remained on her ground until a hand wrapped around her arm, pulling her away. She stood beside Krystal who was definitely fuming in anger.

“I’m just befriending him. Why are you so angry?”

“Because… she’s mine. And I’m selfish for what’s mine”

Ellin looked surprised, took few steps backward and walked away. Krystal let go of amber and glared at her.

“You left your wallet on the couch. How the hell do you think you can buy my mangoes at that rate? Or are you purposely doing it to meet with that… girl?”

“I’m not doing it on purpose. I just can’t go home without bringing you your mangoes and Stephi is useless so…”

“Shut up. Let’s go get some food”

“Uhm Krystal?”

“yes?”

“I’m sorry”

“For what?”

“For breaking three of your rules”

With that, Krystal suddenly realized what just happened and in an instant she wanted the ground to swallow her, she was the one who trespassed two of them.