The Jung Sisters

My Brother's Substitute

“I’m very much disappointed in you and your son Liu, I trusted you a lot, lending you a huge amount of money for your business when it was about to fall. I thought you are responsible enough but I was wrong. First your son got my daughter pregnant, I could accept that even if it’s early, but him leaving her alone is totally unacceptable!”

“Believe me, we do not know where he is. If we find him I swear to God he’ll be marrying your daughter”

“Cut it off Liu, I’m going to sue” too much chaos was reigning at Liu’s residence. Their once calm talks lead to shouting and cursing until they both turned their heads to the familiar figure standing from the door.

“I just went to pick up my sibling’s fiancée and then this?” Mr. Liu raised a brow upon seeing Amber with Seulgi, especially when she winked at him hinting to play with it.

“You know kid you scared your parents here and angered me. You should’ve just called us all and inform your whereabouts. I told a lot of hurtful words to your father and that’s all because of you”

“I’m sorry, but since I’m here alive and responsible you could take back everything you said to my father”

“Of course, now if you’ll excuse me, I’ll be going. Thank you Yiyun” Mr. Jung patted the latter’s back and went out leaving Mr. and Mrs. Liu still in a state of shock while Amber and Seulgi grinning like a kid.

“So how was it?” Amber boasted when Mr.Jung was gone, though her parents still can’t believe what just happened, their happiness seeing their daughter prevailed and they placed her in their tight embrace.

“Amber, how are you?” Her mom said in between sobs, the last time she saw her personally was two years ago, when their family met with Seulgi’s for their engagement. Seeing her now made her heart swell in happiness.

“I’m fine mom, I told you, Seulgi and I can sort these things out”

“But how about you?”

“I’m hoping we can pull this through before the wedding but if not, that’s when we think about the next plan. For now, all we can do is hope”

“I trust you with this one Amber, Thank you” Mr. Liu was teary – eyed when he felt like a big problem was taken out of him.

“But for a moment there, I didn’t recognize if you’re really Amber or Yiyun. I almost slapped you on the face” Amber chuckled at her mother’s statement.

“Too good to be an actor mom?”

“Yeah”

 

“Liu, is it okay if we wait for a few more minutes? My daughter dropped by the OB for stomach aches” Amber was at a five star restaurant, together with her parents and Yiyun’s in – laws. For the whole time she spent her time talking to the elder Jung who also grew fond of her stories and humor. They laughed like kids and shared stories together. Her mom and Mrs. Jung was on the other side talking about being a grandmother and stuff while her father and Mr.Jung was at business. What else will they talk about anyway?

Another hour passed and Yiyun’s fiancé still didn’t arrive, she was on the verge on running out of stories to tell. She was already cursing in her head when a commotion occurred between their bodyguards.  Everyone on the table stood and followed them with their eyes and there they saw three girls entering the hall.  

The first has a long, blonde, curly hair flowing to her back, she seems the smallest of them all but she shares the same height with the one on the left.

In the middle was a tall girl, probably the same as her height with an icy aura with the girl on the left. She has brownish – black hair, wearing white long sleeves and fitted jeans, she walked with grace that catches everyone’s attention without her trying.

Somehow, Amber wished that Yiyun’s fiancé was the girl at the right, she seems friendlier and approachable compared to the two.

“Yiyun, meet my daughters, Jessica, Taeyeon and Krystal. I know you know about Krystal” Amber shook each girls’ hands and was able to distinguish one from the other.

The midget is Taeyeon, the ice queen is Jessica and the Ice Princess is Krystal. So Yiyun’s fiancé is the girl on the middle… I’m doomed, I’m hoping it was Taeyeon, she give less chilling effect compared to this two.

“Yeah, he’s the ert” Amber’s eyes twitched with her frankness. They were facing both their parents for goodness sake. She even stared at her like she killed two million people that she can’t stand to stare back with her deadly glare piercing her to her soul.

“I’m sorry, my girl just enjoys teasing me” trying to calm the awkward atmosphere, Amber moved near Krystal and wrapped her arms on her shoulders but she thought she made the wrong decision when she saw Jessica glaring at her thrice as deadly as Krystal’s.

“I’m not your girl ert” Krystal hit Amber on the side making her groan in pain.

“I’m sorry for my daughter’s actions, should we all take our seat”

Amber mentally thanked Mr. Jung and started cursing and planning things on how to get back to her brother once they met again.