loves her

My Brother's Substitute

"I honestly think we should leave them alone... look at them, they're like cats on heat." Amber whispered to Krystal while they were both trailing behind Tiffany and Taeyeon. 

The latter pair invited them to lunch but it seemed like Tiffany was just using them as an excuse to force Taeyeon to go with them. Asking if Tiffany likes Taeyeon? I think it's obvious at how Tiffany tries her best to link her arms with Taeyeon though the other kept on swatting it away. 

Taeyeon doesn't really hate Tiffany, it's just that she's not used to being touched and get clingy with. She spent most of her life alone, studying and planning things for the family's business. She's not used to mingle around, go to clubs and party, she just enjoyed a simple life but it all changed when she hired Tiffany. 

Ever since they started to work oa a project as a pair, Tiffany always used it as a reason for her to go to her place,ask her to eat and even do sleep overs. She just don't like more of it. 

"Can't you walk straight?" She asked when she noticed Tiffany's arm on hers again. 

"Aww, TaeTae. Do you hate me that much?" Tiffany pouted making Taeyeon groan in annoyance. 

"TaeTae? Where the hell did you get that name?" 

"It's cute...don't you like it?" 

"If it's coming from you then no." 

"Why are you like this to me TaeTae?" 

"Because you're clinging to me way too much. And you tried to me and -" 

"I did not try to you kay? You're alcohol tolerance is just too weak I'm crying. Hey krystal why is your sister - what? Where did the two go?" 

"Probably they got annoyed from all your whining and flirting." Taeyeon inwardly chuckled after seeing that cute pout and feet stomp from her companion.

_

"So princess, where do you wanna go?" Amber confidently asked as they walked back at their room to get some stuff. 

"I want to swim, I'll use the bikinis I bought for you...err...Yiyun supposed to be" Amber stopped in her tracks and clutched her chest. 

just got real.

"Why are you standing there? Come inside." 

"Uh... I can stay here. You won't take long right?" 

"Stupid. I want to see your opinion" 

"For your suit? It'll be good no need for -"

"Come.Inside.Now" 

"Okay"

Amber bounced her feet up and down while waiting for Krystal to come out from the restroom. There's an undeniable feeling of tension building deep inside her and she hates it. 

"Amber?" 

"Uh - Y-yeah?" 

"Do I look good?" 

Amber's jaw dropped together with her eyeballs the moment Krystal stepped out, took her robe off and let it fall on the floor.

She was wearing a bright red two-piece suit that emphasizes the curves of her s and womanhood.

Her just got a knot for it not to fall and even though her baby bump is quite visible by now, it just added up to her iness. Not to mention the swell of her s pushed up by the bra who was just bound by a knot, which if she was Yiyun, she would definitely pull them loose right at this moment.

"Oh god." Were the only words she can mutter. Luckily she did spoke some since started to get dry.

"What? It doesn't look good on me?" 

"Huh? What doesn't look good?" 

"My bathing suit you pabo." 

"What?! Of course you look ho-...I mean good!" 

"Very well then. Now let's go." Putting her robe back, Krystal walked to the door with a victorious grin on her face.

She was planning this all along, she wanted to get back to Amber this way, she knew she has the capability of making her go nuts because she already saw that during the days they were together. 

If Amber was pretending to be Yiyun that time when she almost wanted to eat her up alive, well she did great because she can see that hungry look in her eyes. And seeing her get messed up with her little surprise made her heart skip in joy...

Her heart skip in joy... 

She didn't say that. She swears.

_

"Wow this place is so good Amber!" Her eyes gleamed as she saw the crystal clear water and white sand together with the soothing sound of the waves hitting the shore.

"Y- yeah it is" Amber was standing few steps away from her which made her ask herself as to why she was there but her inner goddess already gave her a clue and she wanted to prove it right.

"You brought some swimming clothes right?" She asked while walking slowly with a wave of seduction on her hips. 

"Yes I can change." Again, Krystal grinned when Amber flinched in her slight touch on her arm. 

"Go change now" 

"Y-yeah" Krystal walked with her towards the changing room,backing up a little to glare at the flirty girls who sneaks up at Amber. 

'She's playing the role of Yiyun who is technically my husband so this us okay' 

Sure Krystal, defend yourself.

Amber sighed heavily once she got her alone time in the small room, repeatedly cursing herself for her own reaction upon seeing the other girl. Yes she saw Seulgi get that kind of look but seeing Krystal have it is different, she seems wet.

"Amber? You need help?" Amber tesed and almost threw everything inside the paper bag, scurrying off to change as fast as she can. The last thing she wants to happen is to stay alone with Krystal in this dark small room. 

"N-no! I'm done. See, I'm putting on my shorts and stuff" she almost stumbled herself inside in her hurry. While Krystal giggled while waiting, her back facing the door. 

"I want to water ski" Amber nonchalantly said as she stepped out tge dressing room. 

Now it was Krystal's turn to get speechless. Amber wore a plain white shirt with a printing of "loves her" on the middle and a plain black shorts. 

The tattoes on her arm were visible and it just added to the iness she portrayed. The attire was simple, but Amber's confidence brought everything to a higher level. Her lean, sporty body. Fair skin and toned muscles made her feel something unexplainable.

But the thing that caught her attraction the most was the printing. 

'Loves her' 

It's a part of the couple shirt for sure. She said to herself. 

"What's with the shirt?" 

Amber looked down and blushed. She absent mindedly lifted the hem of ger shirt up to somehow cover it, but it just exposed her toned abs. 

"Oh god" 

Amber looked back at Krystal after she heard what she said.

"Why?" 

"Uh - nothing. So what's with the shirt." She looked away and brought the topic back. Face flushed abd her body started to get hotter every second. Damn this llama.

"Uh... I actually made this for us since you know Yiyun - "

"I get it. But sorry I won't wear that."

"I understand." Krystal walked away, not because she's angry but because she's blushing and she hates it. 

She could feel her ears & cheeks hot and her stomache was doing multiple flips on its own. But somehow she felt empty when she didn't feel Amber's rescebce anymore. 

There she saw two girls talking to Amber when she tilted her head back. Her once giddy aura changed to deadly when she noticed how those girls touch Amber in a flirty way, even giggling awfully while doing it. 

"Amber!" She shouted which caught the attention of the other, excusing herself from the two to hurry off to Krystal.

"Sorry. They just cornered me out" 

'Stupid girls" she said, taking Amber's wrists and dragged her to the beach. 

They were walking slowly while feeling the ocean breeze when a group of cute girls shyly approached them. 

"Um... excuse me... oppa" they started, making Krystal want to grab the crab she spotted in the corner and shove it to their faces. But she didn't let that show, she wouldn't want Amber to think she's jealous. 

And she's not jealous...Amber is playing Yiyun's role so it's understandable.

Yeap, defend yourself again.

"I'm Yee Eun and these are my friends SeungYeon and SeungHee... um... can we ask for number?" Krystal's face looked like someone who was about to protest but stopped with her facial expressions. 

"Uh... Yeah?" Amber dropped the paper bag she was holding and placed it on the side. 

Krystal saw the paper bag and hurriedly grabbed it with force. She saw what she was looking for and wear it. 

It was the pair of the Amber's shirt with a 'loves him' printing. She walked beside Amber and linked arms with her. 

"Honey, I think we should go back to our room... you know to do some things" she winked at Amber then hurriedly gave the girls the glare of their lives. 

The group retreated their phones back and ran away, obviously terrified with what they just saw. 

"I thought you wouldn't want to wear that?" 

"It's cold. And I don't want some itchy things to stick to us" 

"Okay. It looks good to you by the way."

Krystal smiled. And now they walked side by side with smiles on their faces, wearing the couple shirt Amber bought.

Though in the back of Krystal's mind...she felt that she should change her shirt's printing from 'loves him' to 'loves her'