Know About what?

My Brother's Substitute

"So Yiyunnie, since it's our first night together... what would you want to do?" Krystal continued drawing circles on Amber's thighs who instantly tensed up. Given she just woke up from an dream, she couldn't help but remember every detail of that moment.

"Kr... Krys... I... um" she stuttered, obviously affected by the teasing done by the other. She didn't expect it and she blames that dream for everything. 

"Yes?" Her fingers started to travel from Amber's thigh upwards, nearing her belt that alarmed her. 

"Krys" Amber quickly grabbed Krystal's wrist, bringing it to the side of the sofa, breathibg heavily, nervously. 

"You don't need to be guilty anymore... I'm your wife now" Amber felt the tip of her hair stood when Krystal leaned closer to her. She scooted backward but krystal pulled her smashing their lips together. 

2 days ago Krystal started to feel uneasy towards Yiyun, she started to dream naughty things about him and she waited for this day to release the pent up she was controlling for long. 

She tugged Yiyun's lower lip to grant her entrance but she was disappointed enough when she can't feel any response from her partner. Thinking of another way, she let her tongue play outside Yiyun's lips until all of a sudden he caughr her with his own. 

" this" Amber pushed Krystal down until her head was on the arm rest. She returned back her kisses with the same intensity while asking entrance inside her. When she was granted, her tongue battled with her, each trying to gain dominance which Amber easily won. 

It was already lust that came over her, she already pushed aside all her thoughts including Seulgi, the fact that she's not Yiyun and that she was just a temporary substitute. She wouldn't deny that she sees Krystal as a very beautiful girl and that alone turned her on. 

She was just on the verge of pulling the knot of her robe when they both almost jumped to their feet after hearing a knock and bell from the door. It rang for a few more times before Amber cursed under her breath and stood.

" that blocker." She stomped her feet in dismay much to Krystal's amusement. 

"Who the hell is - " she stopped her cursing right after she saw who was waiting outside.

"Good Evening Liu" it was Taeyeon, a serious look was on her face that scared amber for a moment.

"Noona" she politely greeted as she bowed almost 90 degrees infront of her. 

"Don't you dare call me noona" She pushed her aside and entered the room, eyes immediately locked to Krystal and her almost bare body. 

"Unnie?" She immediatelty got the tie back together and stood to give her sister a hug. 

"Why are you here?" She asked. 

"I have a work assignment around thus area so I wanted to surprise you" the other smiled, not forgetting to give a deadly glance at Amber who immediately looked away and went to the kitchen. 

She took out her phone and started to type a message to the only person she knows that can give clarity to her confused, nervous mind. 

"Taeyeon stormed into our apartment. Do you know any of this?" She sent the message to Tiffany and proceeded to the refrigerator to get some drinks for her visitor. 

"Krys, would you mind if you change first?" Taeyeon said earning a quizzical look from Krystal. 

"O - okay" she also was confused with what was happening arpund her but still she obeyed. 

Taeyeon stood to her feet and approached Amber slowly. 

"You know you're a good girl too good that you even dared to fool my sister for your brother" Amber froze, She knows but how? She can feel her phone vibrating but she can't move. She's scared. 

"I hate it when people go and try to fool me or any member of my family and you, your parents and Tiffany did it" Taeyeon might look calm but she was boiling angry at that time, all she wanted to do us to salp the face of the person infront of her.

"U - unnie... I didn't mean to - " 

"You didn't what? You didn't mean to fool my sister? You acted great I thought you can be nominated in an awards night" 

"Yiyun? Unnie?" Amber shot her head up to see Krystal approaching them, good thing their voices were low enough for her to hear. 

"What are you guys up to?" She asked as she stopped her tracks infront of them. 

"Just trying to catch up Krys" Taeyeon smiled innocently. 

"Okay then, Is it okay if I go outside first? Jessica unnie texted me" 

"Sure" 

Taeyeon returned her glance back to Amber after Krystal left, she looked dowb at the cans of soda in her hands amd pointed at the sofa. 

"Let's go talk there" Amber followed her, nothing was running inside her head, it was all plain, empty. 

"Until when exactly do you plan to deceive her?" Taeyeon started as she grabbed one can from the table. 

"Until Yiyun returns" 

"What if he didn't? You'll assume responsibility? You don't even have a . Are you going to play fingers all the time? What, tie her or blindfold her just not to reveal your uality?" The words hit Amber hard, it hurts yes but she thinks she deserve it. 

"I never thought of that" 

"You didn't? Wow, who thought of that? Tiffany? Who came all the way to the black shop just to buy you things?" 

Amber's mouth went agape, she thought no one saw her cousin buying it.

"How?" 

"I saw the tag inside the room before you leave for here. You can't play tricks on me Amber" 

With this, Amber fell to her knees and bowed low until her forehead almost touched the floor, tears started to fall from her eyes as she spoke. 

"I know I'm wrong, but I only wanted to save my dad and my mom from going to jail. Your father threatened them and Yiyun was scared enough not to show himself in us. I thought it's better if I give up what I have not for Yiyun but for my parents. If this gets out my parents...I'm sure my parents will go to jail. Please... unnie..." 

"Please what? Don't tell this to Krystal? My sister was by your brother Amber, she was drunk and he took advantage of her, he removed Krystal's teenage life because of his hormones. She went through enough amd now you're fooling her all over again" her voice raised a tone higher and her face was red with Anger.

"Sorry" 

"Krystal will definitely know all about this" 

 

 

"Know about what?"