New beginnings

My Brother's Substitute

"Owwww unnie!" Amber yelped as Jessica dragged her by the ear. 

Noting the height difference between the two, Taeyeon and Tiffany who were quietly watching were amazed.

"Your clan has such weird traits" Tuffany whispered to herself but loud enough for Taeyeon to hear and give her a glare. 

"While yours are liars" Tiffany glared back at her and they plyed the glaring game which are no match to Jessica's.

"You fooled my sister just to cover for your brother's irresponsibility? What a good sister you are" Jessica gave a sarcastic applaud with a slow clap expressing her disgust at the person in front of her. 

Krystal just changed and worriedly checked on Amber's ear not minding the scary stare of her sister opposite them.

"Are you okay? Does it hurt?" She whispered and placed a kiss on Amber's ear when the latter nodded. 

"Jung SooJung. Are you nuts?" Jessica grabbed Krystal's arm, absolutely disapproving of this set up.

"Unnie! I love Amber... I love her more genuinely than what I felt for YiYun before. I even loved her more when I learned her true personality. Stop this, I'm perfect staying with her. Dad and Mom already knows and they already approved. Please, I love her so much unnie" 

"When did you learn about his...her true identity?" 

"Taeyeon unnie caught her and she told me a day after we arrived Jeju" 

"That means... 3 weeks ago?" 

"Yes..." 

"TAEYEON!" 

Behind the doors of the room where the name called was starting to make her steps out, Taeyeon trembled and started having goosebumps. 

"Taeyeon, your sister calls you." 

"I know damn it."

"Kim Taeyeon...inside" Tiffany and Taeyeon shared a mini eye contact before she went inside. Fidgeting as she walked inside the small room. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jessica started crossing her arms on her chest. 

"Because I didn't want you to worry. I can fix the situa - "

"I don't care how capable you are into fixing this mess but I should be informed... I am so disappointed in you Kim Taeyeon" 

Taeyeon bowed her head the same way she does whenever their father gets angry at her but then she suddenly realized that she is the unnie and she really doesn't need to be all this folded up infront of her younger sister but she really is too scary so she let it pass. 

"I know how YiYun works now, my bestfriend Yuri whom I met in America is rich and basically has a number of connections around her fingers. I already asked her to find information about him and his wife and how to stop him, I'm just waiting for her feedback. For now, though I really hate to say this but I'll help you and Krystal with this but you still need to work ." She glared back at Amber who now tucked herself beside Krystal. Her ears still hurt so as her arms which the other Jung slapped earlier.

_

"Sir the clients of Tiffany Hwang and Kim Taeyeon have already backed out. As of the moment Ms.Kim's firm has been diverted to Ms.Ryu and Ms.Hwang's were assigned to Ms. Ham's firm. All has been done sir in a month or so both of them will go bankrupt" 

Yiyun swivelled his chair towards the old man whom he ordered to do such things. He is now the great YiYun, married to a very influential and powerful girl unknown to most people because of her underground works but he is very lucky he helped her back then. 

"Good work. Now tell my wife I'll be gping back to Japan after two days. I can continue making Amber and Krystal's life in hell even she's with me." 

"Yes sir." 

Yiyun played with his pen through his fingers as he whistled a random tune. He has more plans in mind and it wouldn't stop until he's satisfied.

_

"What time will you be home?" Krystal asked as she walked Amber to the door. Fixing her collar after giving her a kiss on her cheek. 

"7 in the evening or later, you can go to sleep and not wait for me" 

"But I want to" 

"Hush Krys, if you get sleepy just take some rest. I'll crawl into bed with you right when I get home" Amber placed a kiss on Krystal's lips followed to her belly, a smile slowly appearing to her face when she noticed the baby bump getting bigger. 

"Take care okay? If I can I'll visit you at lunch. It's not too far from here so I can manage" Krystal brushed her hands on Amber's hair and kissed her again, tugging Amber's lip before she pulled away and rested her forehead on hers. 

"Kay princess. I'll make you lunch" Amber s her arms on Krystal's waist and pulled her nearer. Inhaling her girlfriend's scent to bring to work as inspiration. 

"Go now, you might be late"

The tomboy waved goodbye and walked down the streets towards the restaurant she's working in.

First day of work and her boss is awesome and friendly that they clicked at once during the interview. She told her boss everything that happened to her life when she asked including the reason why she wanted the job badly. 

"Goodmorning!" She swung the door open and a group of men and women welcomed her with a smile. 

"Hey! Are you Amber? The new Janitor?" The tallest of them said and reached his hand for a shake. 

"Yes. Nice meeting you"  

"Nice meeting you too and I am Kevin, the cashier with Min the girl with pink hair. The other servers are Jia, Suzy and Fei the girls over ther waving. And the janitors are you and James, that masculine guy." 

Amber waved at all of them as she put her apron on and logged at the record book. She was looking forward to this day and seeing her workmates made her worry less.