Get Dressed

My Brother's Substitute

“What gift?” Krystal grabbed the blanket beside her to somehow cover her sore body. Yeah sure, Amber already over exposed her but she still feels shy to be this in front of her.

“A really exciting gift from Stephi, You’ll like it” Amber rummaged inside her closet and bags finding that black bag she’s sure she just put somewhere before Tiffany came barging in.

She scratched her head when she can’t find it anywhere, she was excited to try that now but why does it have to be this way?

“What is it?” Krystal was about to stand up to help her for she thought it was something special that Amber wanted to give to her, like a ring or necklace or jewelry or love letter that made her so excited and giddy (dream on Krystal haha).

“An item in a black bag…the one from Stephi”

“Oh… Tiffany unnie…” All her daydreams went down the drain because of her own mistake of not paying attention to what Amber was telling her a while ago.

No one can blame her though, her mind was still floating in the air after that earth shattering love making.

“I just put it somewhere…” Amber diligently and irritably moved her things aside to find that black bag but it was nowhere to be seen.

Where the was that?

-

-

-

“Sneaky” Taeyeon teased Tiffany who was clutching a black bag in her hands.

“If you didn’t threaten me for this, Amber should’ve made your sister happy”

Tiffany remembered how she needed to find and get that black bag as a compliance to Taeyeon’s condition.

“We’ll get Krystal to Amber’s place just right in time” Taeyeon glanced at her wristwatch and took a quick look at Krystal who was peacefully sleeping at the back side of the car.

“Good thing that bastard retreated immediately” Tiffany answered with a sigh, she too was too scared with what happened. She was well aware of how skilled Yiyun was in martial arts and though not as skilled as Amber, he can still fight a number of men even alone.

“I never thought he’s scared at you”

“Of course, I was always the one with him. I even sided him even if he was wrong you know”

“So he has that great heart for you?”

“I believe so”

“Hmm, cocky”

“Kim Taeyeon…”

“I think Jessica already got the news too since she was fuming angry when I called her and she needs a full, detailed and 30 - page written report coming from me and you.” Taeyeon suddenly remembered how her ears almost went numb with Jessica’s voice who was currently in San Francisco that time. She even shivered for she doesn’t even know how many times during their whole talk and how she prays that the next week wouldn’t come because Jessica swore to the heavens she’ll kick butts off and that includes her.

“30… pages?” Tiffany confirmed once again all the facts thrown to her and she too shivered in fright.

“Yep… and I’m sure Jessica will make it 100 if she’ll learn about that black bag” Tiffany shot her eyes back to Taeyeon, mouth agape and heart beat’s fast.

“How…”

“Remember I was the one who discovered what that black bag was Tippany” Taeyeon winked at her with an evil grin plastered on her face.

“And your will be kicked by my sister hellsica herself”

“Then what am I going to do with this? I bought this in exchange of every inch of my dignity you know. If my friends saw me buying this, they’ll tease me to death”

“I swear Amber didn’t tell you to buy that, maybe you were the one who craves for that”

“Shut up”

“I really think we should go now, we shouldn’t be sitting here and listening to them and their… um… you know…”

“Listening to their um, you know, what?”

Both Taeyeon and Tiffany froze at their positions when they heard that cold, icy and scary voice just behind them. Their heads slowly turned to that direction and they saw Jessica Jung with her hands crossed on her chest.

“J – Jessi – “

“Move. The both of you”

“But – Amber and Krys – “

“Object one more time unnie…” Taeyeon suddenly moved aside and gave way to her sister whom she knows she wouldn’t mess with.

“And you…Tiffany Hwang?”

“Krystal loves Amber… and – “

“Just move and I’ll make sure things will go fine” Tiffany retreated and joined Taeyeon who started uttering prayers that Krystal would be fully dressed when Jessica enters.

“How did she knew this address?” Tiffany nudged her companion accompanied by a glare.

“She threatened me the day before we went here, I didn’t know she’s on the way here already you know”

“Aish, you pabo”

_

“Ambie… I can’t find that black bag you were looking for” Krystal pouted, till holding her the blanket to her chest while walking around. Her cravings for mangoes started to come back to her including the unexplainable feeling of wanting to feel that mind breaking once again.

“I misplaced it maybe… can we just do another round of lovin?” Amber s her arms around Krystal’s waist and placed small kisses on her nape, making the younger moan and move to expose her tingling skin more.

“mmm, yes Amber”

“Then we should – “

“Amber Liu” A cold, stern voice and a loud bang from the front door startled them both. And Amber’s soul seemed to leave her body upon realizing who that was.

“Grab your dress and put them on” Amber whispered to Krystal and braced herself for the upcoming hell.

“Come here you brat and explain to me… In full detail how all this happened”