Chapter 8

Best mom ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been a few months since Jessica and Sunny shared their news. Today Taeyeon and Yoona were going on a date. They were going to take you with them but Jessica convinced them to go alone and to leave you with her and Sunny.

When you woke up, Taeyeon was working with her laptop on the bed. You yawned and Taeyeon chuckled.

“Good morning, baby” She said getting up.

“Mommy” You said smiling and raising your arms. She giggled. She picked you up and placed you on the floor. You held her hand and you both went to the kitchen.

“Are you hungry, ____?” She said placing you on your high chair.

 

You both had breakfast. Taeyeon got your things and then drove to Jessica’s and Sunny’s place. When you got there you both walked to the door. Taeyeon helped you push the doorbell. Jessica opened the door.

“Hi Taengo” she said hugging her. Taeyeon touched her belly.

“How’s the baby? Do you know what it is yet?” Taeyeon asked walking in with you.

“It’s a girl” She said and got down to your level. “Hi ___” she said and kissed your head. “Where’s my kiss?” she asked and you kissed her cheek.

You all went to the living room and Taeyeon placed your bag on the table.

“All her things are in there, if anything happens call me and I’ll come as soon as possible” Taeyeon said.

“Nothing’s going to happen, don’t worry” Jessica said. “What are you going to do today?”

“I’m not sure, we’ve decided to improvise as the day goes” Taeyeon said and looked at her watch.

“That’s nice. Go now, or you’ll be late”

“Yeah, I should go” she said looking at you.

“She’ll be fine” Jessica said. Taeyeon went down to your level.

“Mommy’s leaving but she’ll be back soon” She said and you pouted. “You’re going to have fun with auntie Sica and auntie Sunny, okay?” she said and you looked at Jessica who nodded. You looked back at Taeyeon and nodded, she smiled. “Now give mommy a kiss before she goes” She said and you pecked her lips. She kissed your cheek a few times. You and Jessica walked her to the door. Taeyeon went to her car and waved. You waved back a little sad.

 

You and Jessica were watching cartoons on the couch. You looked at her and then at her belly, you got closer and touched it.

“This is baby Krystal” She said placing her hand on her belly and rubbing it softly. You looked at her confused. Sunny got back from shopping.

“I’m back” Sunny said walking in. She placed the bags on the table and walke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter