Chapter 3

Best mom ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been a few days since Taeyeon filled the adoption papers, they hope to get an answer tomorrow or maybe the next day. Taeyeon already got a lot of things for you and set them all over her house.

You were sleeping in your crib while the kids already had their breakfast and were playing in the backyard with Sunny who got water guns for all of them.

Tiffany finished washing the dishes and went to check on you. She picked you up and you opened your eyes.

“Good morning _____” She said. You snuggled to her and closed your eyes again. She kissed your forehead and noticed that your temperature was a little high. She then went to the backyard.

“Sunny, can you come here please?” She said and Sunny went closer to her.

“What’s up?” Sunny said rubbing your back.

“I think ____ has a fever, I’m going to give her a bath. Can you call Yoona and make an appointment?”

“Sure, I’ll call right now” Sunny said and went inside to get the phone.

Tiffany went to the bathroom. While she was giving you a bath Sunny came in.

“Yoona says we can go anytime, she’ll wait for us” She said. “Do you want me to call Tae and tell her?” Tiffany nodded. Sunny called Taeyeon.

“She says she’ll drive you to the hospital, she’s coming right now” Sunny said.

“Ok, I’ll wait for her” Sunny went to the back yard to check on the kids.

When Tiffany finished giving you your bath she dried you and dressed you. She then took you to the living room with her. She placed you in the sofa and covered you with a blanket. You started crying and touching your ear so she picked you up and tried to calm you down.

A little boy went inside the house and tugged on Tiffany’s clothes.

“Miss Fany why is baby ____ crying?” He said.

“She’s a little sick” The little boy nodded and went back outside to tell the others.

The doorbell rang and Tiffany went to open the door.

“Hey Fany, do you have everything?”

“Hi Taetae, let me get her bag, then we can go” Tiffany said and passed you to Taeyeon. You were still crying.

“Hi baby” She kissed your temple. “Shh…it’s ok…” She said rubbing your back.

Tiffany came back with your bag and you all went to Taeyeon’s car. She placed you on the car seat she got for you and Tiffany decided to sit next to you in the back.

Taeyeon kept on glancing at you at every stop or red light.

“She’ll be fine Taetae” Tiffany said. “You know who is going to be her doctor?” Tiffany said trying to distract her from worrying too much.

“Who?”

“Remember Yoona from high school?”

“Yes, she was in all my classes”

“You had a major crush on her” Tiffany said giggling.

“No I didn’t” Taeyeon said blushing.

“Yes, you did, you kept talking about how she looked like a model and how smart she was”

“Shut up, I didn’t” Tiffany laughed.

 

When they got there Taeyeon picked you up. You were a little calm but still crying. You all got inside.

“We have an appointment with Doctor Im Yoona” Tiffany said to the receptionist of the pediatric ward.

 “Are you from the orphanage?” She asked.

“Yes”

“Ok, she’s waiting for you. The second door on the left” she said pointing to a door.

“Thank you” They said and went there. They knocked on the door.

“Come in” A voice said from the inside. They went inside.

“Hi Yoona, Long time no see” Tiffany said and hugged her.

“Hey Fany, Hi Tae” She said smiling. “Who’s this little girl?”

“This is ____” Taeyeon said rubbing your back.

“Hi ____” Yoona said holding your hand. “You can sit her here” She said pointing to the stretcher. Taeyeon placed you there and you started crying harder.

Yoona gave you a full checkup. You were now on Taeyeon’s embrace. Yoona was typing some things in her computer.

“She has an ear infection, that’s what caused her fever. She has to stay here until her fever goes down. We’ll give her some eardrops. She should be fine in a couple of days” Yoona said and they nodded.

“I’ll stay with her if that’s ok” Taeyeon said and Tiffany nodded.

“Is she your daughter Tae?” Yoona asked.

“No, not yet at least” Taeyeon said smiling.

“You’re going to adopt her?” Yoona asked. Taeyeon n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter