Chapter 13

Best mom ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was Friday morning. Yoona was working the night shift so Taeyeon went to wake you up instead.

“Good morning baby, wake up” Taeyeon said and opened the curtains. She then went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for you all.

You got out of bed and went out of your room. Halfway through the hallway you felt like throwing up so you covered your mouth and ran to the bathroom. Taeyeon heard you run and turned off the stove, she then went to check on you.

“___?” She looked inside your room and heard you in the bathroom. She opened the bathroom door and went inside. She then kneeled beside you and placed her hand on your forehead while moving your hair away. “You’re burning up” She said while rubbing your back.

When you finished she gave you a towel and you cleaned your face, you then washed your mouth. You went to your bedroom and started changing your clothes.

“What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked while putting your shirt back on.

“I have to go to class” You quietly said and she shook her head.

“You’re not going anywhere today” She said and made you get back in your bed.

“But Krys is going to pick me up” You said while she tucked you in.

“I’ll call Sunny right now, just rest” She said and went to get her phone.

“Morning Tae, what’s up?” Sunny said when she answered her phone.

“Hey Sunny good morning, ___’s not going to school today”

“No? What happened?”

“She woke up with a fever and throwing up”

“I’ll tell Krys then, we can cancel dinner if you want”

“No, but we can do it here instead that way I’ll keep an eye on her”

“Okay, then tell her to rest and we’ll see you tonight”

“I will; bye Sunny”

“Bye bye” Sunny said and hung up.

 

Taeyeon then went back to your bedroom with a towel and water. She placed the towel on your forehead and then went back to the kitchen to finish making breakfast. Not long after Yoona arrived.

“Good morning” She said and kissed Taeyeon, she then sat down.

“Morning, how did the night go?” Taeyeon said while placing her breakfast in front of her.

“Exhausting, there was a minor accident with a bus. There were no big injuries but that left a lot of paperwork” She said. “Is ___ already awake?” She asked.

“She’s in bed; she woke up sick today” Taeyeon said sitting beside her.

“She’s sick?”

“Yeah, she has a fever and she’s been throwing up”

“Oh, I’ll check on her when I’m done” She said and Taeyeon nodded.

 

When they finished their breakfast Yoona went to your bedroom while Taeyeon washed the dishes. She sat beside you and took the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter