Chapter 4

Best mom ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You woke up and stood up holding tight to the edge of the crib so you wouldn’t fall and peeked at Taeyeon. She was still sleeping. You giggled and she stirred. She opened her eyes and blinked a couple of times to adjust to the light.

“Daedae” You said and giggled again. She smiled and stood up.

“Good morning baby” She said and picked you up. She looked at the clock and noticed that it was still too early to get ready to go to her parent’s place so she got in bed again with you by her side. She the TV and put on some cartoons. It was a routine for her but now she got you as an excuse to watch them.

You touched your ear and looked at Taeyeon.

“Let mommy see” She said moving your hand. It was better than yesterday but it still was a little red.

“Ommy?” You said and tilted your head. She chuckled and placed you on her lap facing her.

“I’m your mommy ____” She said pointing to herself.

“Daedae” You said pointing at her.

“Mommy” she said again.

“Ommy” You said pointing at her. She nodded.

“That’s right, I’m mommy” She said.

“Ommy Daedae” You said and she started tickling you. You laughed.

 

 Taeyeon already got dressed and now she was dressing you.

“Today you are going to meet grandma” She said putting your pants on.

“Anma” You said.

“And grandpa”

“Anpa”

 

She finished dressing you and placed you on your stroller with the dookong since you refused to let go of it. She decided to walk to her parent’s house since it was a nice day and her parents live nearby.

When you got there Taeyeon rang the doorbell. Taeyeon’s mom opened the door.

“Hi honey” She said and hugged Taeyeon. “Come in” She said and moved aside so Taeyeon could get your stroller in. Taeyeon picked you up.

“Mom, this is _____, your granddaughter” She said.

“Hi ____” Taeyeon’s mom said and caressed your head. You smiled. “You’re so cute” She said pinching your cheek. “I’m grandma”

“Anma” You said and looked at Taeyeon. She nodded. You looked back at Taeyeon’s mom and raised your arms. She picked you up.

“I think she already loves you”

“Of course she does” She said and kissed your cheek. Taeyeon chuckled.

“Where’s dad?”

“He’s in his office, why don’t you go say hi while I finish lunch?” She said passing you back to Taeyeon.

“Ok, let’s go meet grandpa” Taeyeon said placing you on the floor and holding your hands.

“She walks already?” Her mom asked.

“We’re working on it” You looked up at her and started walking.

Taeyeon’s mom smiled while looking at you both walking down the hallway.

 

You both went to the office and the door was open, Taeyeon’s dad was working on his computer.

“Hi dad, someone wants to meet you” Taeyeon said and her dad looked at you both and stood up.

“Hi sweetie” He said and kissed Taeyeon’s head. He then got down to your level. “Hi little girl”

“____, this is grandpa” Taeyeon said and you looked at her and then back to him.

“Anpa” You said and he picked you up and raised you above his head. You giggled.

 

After lunch you were playing with Taeyeon’s dad on the living room floor while Taeyeon and her mom finished with the dishes.

You started to feel a little pain in your ear and covered it with your hand. You looked at Taeyeon’s dad.

“Anpa” You said and started crying.

“What’s wrong sweetie?” He said and picked you up. You rested your head in his shoulder while you still covered your ear.

Taeyeon heard you cry and rushed to the living room.

“What happened?” Taeyeon asked her dad and caressed your hand that covered your ear.

“I think her ear hurts” Her dad said rubbing your back.

Taeyeon picked you up and tried to calm you. After a while you were crying harder and she started to freak out.

“I’m going to call Yoona and ask her about it” she said and went to get her phone.

“Who’s Yoona?” Her mom asked. She was holding you now.

“Her doctor and a good friend” Taeyeon said and called

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter