Chapter 7

Best mom ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You and Taeyeon were sleeping peacefully on her bed when the doorbell rang. She placed some cushions around you so you wouldn’t fall and went to open the door. Her parents were there.

“Good morning honey” Her mom said and hugged her. “We’re sorry to wake you but we wanted to spend some time with you before going on our trip”

“Morning, it’s okay, come in” she said moving aside. She then hugged her dad.

“Morning sweetie, where’s that lovely granddaughter of mine?” Her dad said and she chuckled.

“She’s sleeping, we went to the aquarium yesterday and she tried to stay awake as much as she could” she said while they walked to the living room. “Coffee?”

“Yes, please” Her mom said.

“Dad?”

“Sure”

When Taeyeon was done with the coffees, they settled themselves on the couch.

“Are you excited about the trip?” she asked them.

“We are, we haven’t traveled in a long time” Her dad said. “Last time we went on a vacation you were still on diapers, and now you’re changing them. You’re growing up too fast” Her dad said hugging her. She giggled.

You woke up crying and calling Taeyeon. She ran to the bedroom and picked you up. You grabbed a handful of her shirt and snuggled to her still crying.

“What’s wrong, baby?” She asked rubbing your back. “Shh… mommy’s here…” she said walking back to the living room.

“What happened?” Her dad asked.

“I don’t know, but she’s shaking” Taeyeon said sitting down and giving you a few kisses on your head. “Shh… it’s okay baby…”

“Maybe she had a nightmare” Her mom said.

“A nightmare, isn’t she too young?” she said.

“It depends, some kids start having them earlier” Her mom said and she nodded.

“What do I do?” She asked looking at you. You were still crying.

“That, just wait till she calms down, by the afternoon she won’t remember”

After a while you calmed down and now you were playing with her dad, he was chasing you around the house while you laughed. Taeyeon and her mom were on the guest bedroom talking about how to turn it into your future bedroom. You went there and held onto Taeyeon’s leg while raising your arm so she would pick you up.

“Mommy” You said and she picked you up. Her dad walked in.

“You’re too fast” He said poking your nose.

“Wait, did she just say mommy?” Taeyeon said raising you up above her head while you giggled. “Did you just say mommy?” She said giving you kisses all over your face.

 

Her parents stayed for lunch and then you all went to the airport. After saying your good byes Taeyeon drove back home and did some work while you took your nap. When you woke up, you both went to the living room and she played with you.

 

She was missing Yoona so she decided to text her and send her a video. She took out her phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter