Chapter 26

Best mom ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was early afternoon and your home was a little crowded. Taeyeon was preparing some food with the help of Tiffany, Yuri and Sunny while your friends Seohyun, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were setting some decorations around the back yard.

Today you’re finally going back home. After a few long months you’re finally able to go back to your normal routine.

Yoona was with you at the hospital, helping you pack.

“Are you ready?” She asked and you nodded, holding on to her arm. She took your bag and you both went to the car. While you were getting in, she texted Taeyeon to tell her you were going home.

 

“She’s going to be here soon.” Taeyeon said as they were already enjoying some cold drinks in the kitchen. Your friends were in the back yard, sitting down on the grass. Taeyeon glanced at them. “I’ll get the girls some drinks, they must be thirsty.” She said, setting the drinks on a tray.

“I’ll do it, I want to meet ___’s friends.” Tiffany said, cheerfully. They chuckled.

“Okay, but don’t be creepy.” Taeyeon said, giving her the tray.

“I’m not creepy, Taetae!” Tiffany said, frowning. She then went to the back yard. “Hi girls, want something to drink?” She asked, your friends thanked her, getting the drinks.

“I’m Seohyun and they’re Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.” Seohyun said, smiling. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon waved at her.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Tiffany.” They talked for a while about you.

 

Yoona parked the car and you both got out, you then went inside the house after getting your things.

“I’m home!” You said, walking into the living room. They smiled when they heard you.

“Hi, ___!” Yuri said, hugging you tight. You hugged her back. You then hugged Sunny.

“Hi aunties.” You said as she hugged you back.

“Hi ___, how are you?” She asked, still hugging you.

“I’m good.” You said, grinning.

“I can see that.” She said, pinching your cheek. You then went to Taeyeon.

“Hi mom.” You said, kissing her cheek.

“Hi baby, go say hi to your friends and auntie Fany. They’re in the back yard.” She said and you nodded, smiling. You then went to the back yard.

“She looks better.” Sunny said.

“She does, her hair’s growing back and she eats a bit more now.” Taeyeon explained.

 

“Hello!” You said as you got to the back yard.

“Hi!” Your friends replied, cheerfully. They ran to you and hugged you. Tiffany just stood there, watching you and smiling.

“Where’s your girlfriend?” Sooyoung asked.

“Yeah, where is she?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Is she going to bring you flowers today too?” Sooyoung asked, you blushed hard. “Oh my god! You’re so red!” She said, grinning.

“Shut up.” You mumbled, walking to Tiffany. They laughed.

“Auntie, they’re teasing me.” You said, pouting. She hugged you.

“Aww, poor ___.” She said, rub

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter