Chapter 29

Best mom ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 After a really long discussion with your doctor and your moms, you only have to go to the hospital to get your chemo. The rest of the days you are able to continue with your routine. You only stay home when you’re not feeling well.

Right now you were in class doing some worksheet.

“What’s the answer to this one?” Sooyoung whispered while pointing at the left corner of her worksheet. She was sitting right beside you.

“Your name…?” You said, giggling. She sighed.

“I’m stressed, I meant this.” She said, pointing to the second question while trying not to laugh.

“I got 32. I don’t know if I did it right.” You said, showing her. She nodded while looking at it.

“I don’t either.” She said and you both laughed.

“Kim! Choi! I can hear you.” Your teacher said, not even looking in your direction and you both got serious.

 

A while later Sooyoung felt you hit her arm with your elbow.

“We’re going to get in trouble.” She whispered, still looking down. She felt you hit her again and turned to glare at you. “Wha- Oh god! Ms. Park?” She almost yelled. Your nose was bleeding and you were covering it with your hands trying not to make a mess.

“What is it Choi?” The teacher asked, she then glanced in your direction. “Take her to the bathroom.” She said and Sooyoung nodded, standing up. She went to your side and side hugged you while placing her free hand over yours.

She guided you to the bathroom and to the sink. You tried your best to stop the bleeding while she kept on handing you paper towels.

After almost ten minutes you were still bleeding and she was freaking out. It’s happened before but not as bad.

“I forgot my phone in class, do you have yours?” She asked and you shook your head. “I’ll go find someone.” She said and you nodded.

She walked out of the bathroom and looked up and down the hallway, seeing Yuri in the distance. She ran to her.

“Ms Kwon!” She yelled, Yuri got surprised and turned around.

“Sooyoung, what happened? Are you bleeding?” She asked, examining her hands.

“No, no, I’m fine. It’s ___!” Sooyoung said, Yuri went wide eyed.

“Where is she?” She asked, worried. Sooyoung just ran back to the bathroom with Yuri right behind her.

When they got there you were coughing while holding tight to the sink. There was blood everywhere. They rushed to your side. Yuri got a white towel out of her bag and handed it to you, she then held you.

“How long have you been bleeding, ___?” She asked, noticing how pale you look.

“More than 10 minutes.” Sooyoung said, washing her hands. Yuri nodded.

“I’ll take you to the hospital, okay?” Yuri said and you nodded.

 

Yoona was filling paperwork in her office when her pager beeped. She went to the nurse’s station in the emergency room.

“You need me?” She asked the head nurse, smiling.

“Dr. Im, your daughter is in number three.” The nurse said. Yoona went to the examination room and found Yuri outside, talking on the phone with your teacher. Yuri smiled at her and pointed at you, Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter