Chapter 20

Best mom ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been a few days since you knew about your cancer; they did a biopsy and confirmed it the same day. Today you start your chemotherapy sessions.

It was already noon. Taeyeon was at her work place talking to her boss and explaining what was happening with you. He was helping her set everything so that she could work from the hospital; she’s already been working from home for years but she has meetings almost every day so they’re trying to come up with a way to make the meetings be once a week or just a couple of times a week so that she can focus on you.

Yoona was working; she had some paperwork to do so she took it to your room. Every once in a while an intern will come in and take a chart. You were just looking at her.

“___, do your homework” She said not looking at you and you frowned.

“But I’m sick; do I still have to do it?”

“Yes” You pouted and continued with your homework. She glanced at you and smiled.

“I’ll tell mom you’re being mean to me when I’m sick…” You mumbled and she chuckled.

“She’s the one who brought your backpack and told you to do it”

“You’re right…” You said and sighed. She smiled and shook her head.

 

After your chemo session you continued with your homework.

“I still don’t understand anything” You said tilting your head and scratched it. Yoona stood up from the chair and sat beside you on the bed.

“What don’t you understand?” She asked and you pointed to a math problem. “Mmm… let’s see…” She read it and tried to figure out the how to solve it. You rested your head on her shoulder and she kissed it.

“I don’t feel so good” You said covering your mouth. She got a basin that was beside you and placed it in front of you.

“It’s okay…” She kept on repeating while rubbing your back. The doctor already explained that this could happen with the chemo. When you were done she helped you clean your face; she made you lay down and washed the basin in the bathroom just in case you needed it again. She then sat beside you on the bed. You rested your head on her lap and she your hair. You covered your mouth again and sat up. She quickly reached the basin.

 

Once you were done and she had helped you get cleaned again she made you lay down sideways just in case. She then sat beside you and caressed your head.

“I don’t like this” You said burying your face on the pillow and started crying.

“I know baby, but It’ll help you get better” She kissed your head as a tear ran down her cheek. You cried for a while and fell asleep. Yoona stayed there looking at you.

 

 

Baby moment... (you’re 4 years old)

It was early morning. Yoona was sitting on the couch studying. She’s been talking for a while to Taeyeon about joining the trauma team and Taeyeon encouraged her to do it. She has been spending most of her time at work learning and studying; today she finally has her exam. She left early in the morning and came back late at night so you’ve barely seen her.

Taeyeon looked at her from the kitchen and smiled. She then went to the couch and sat beside her while giving her a cup of coffee.

“Thanks, I really need it” Yoona said and took a sip.

“How’s it going?” Taeyeon said side hugging her. Yoona kissed her cheek.

“Good, I think I’ll do well on the exam”

“You will do great, that job is made for you” Taeyeon said and kissed her. When she parted the kiss she glanced at the clock. “I have to wake up ___” Yoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter