Chapter 18

Best mom ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

1 year ago…

 

It was a Thursday afternoon. Taeyeon was at a publicity and marketing conference since the morning, she’ll be home soon. You and Yoona were in the living room. Yoona was reading a medicine magazine while you did your homework in the kitchen table. 

You were having a hard time focusing on it because all you could think about was Krystal. The way she got all excited when she was telling you about something she liked. The way she laughed at your jokes and funny stories. Her smile, her eyes… You shook your head and continued trying to do your homework. After a while you couldn’t focus anymore and stood up from the chair; you then went to the couch and sat next to Yoona crossing your arms. Yoona turned to look at you and noticed you were frowning.

“What’s wrong baby?” She asked while placing the magazine on the coffee table. You sighed.

“I can’t focus on my homework” She sat sideways and uncrossed your arms; she then held your hand.

“Why can’t you? What’s on that head of yours?” She said placing her hand on your cheek. You looked at her and sighed again.

“Krys”

“Krys is in your head?” She asked and you nodded. She then smiled and placed her arm around your shoulders. You rested your head on hers. “You’re in love baby”

“I’m not” You said blushing and she grinned. You stood up, picked up your homework and went to your bedroom. She laughed.

Taeyeon was walking in when you were on your way to your bedroom.

“Hey, what’s wrong with ___?” She asked placing her things on the table.

“Our baby is in love” Yoona said loud so you could hear her.

“No, I’m not!” You yelled and she laughed again.

“Krys?” Taeyeon asked and Yoona nodded. “She finally noticed”.

“They would be cute together, don’t you think?” Yoona asked resting her head on her lap. Taeyeon her hair.

“Yes, they would” Taeyeon leaned in and kissed her lips.

 

You stayed in your room the rest of the afternoon just laying face down on your bed. You knew you were in love with Krystal but you didn’t know how to tell her or even if she loved you back. Taeyeon and Yoona cooked dinner together and then Taeyeon went to call you for dinner while Yoona set the table.

“___, dinner’s ready” She said while knocking on your door; she tried to open it but you locked it.

“I’m not hungry” You said and buried your face on your pillow again.

“Let’s talk over dinner, come on” You stood up from your bed and unlocked the door, you then went out.

“I’m not hungry” You said again and she pushed you playfully to the kitchen.

“Come on big baby, you have to eat”

“But I’m not hungry…” You said pouting but walked with her to the kitchen.

 

You talked to your moms during dinner and they advised you to confess to Krystal so you decided to ask her on a date today at school. You were nervous all morning and barely talked to Krystal because you were building up courage to ask her out. She thought that you were mad at her because lately you have been acting weird around her so she decided to talk to you at lunch. When the bell rang she went to your hallway and waited for you. You walked out of your class with your friends and walked down the hallway not noticing she was there.

“___, can we talk?” She asked holding your wrist.

“Sorry, I didn’t see you there” You nodded and walked with her. Your friends told you that they’ll wait for you in the cafeteria and you went outside. You both sat down on a bench and stayed quiet for a while until she spoke.

“Are you mad at me?” She asked a little sad and you looked at her surprised.

“No...” Krystal lowered her head. “I’m not mad at you Krys” You held her hand and she held yours back tight.

“You’re not mad?” She asked facing you a little teary and you shook your head smiling. You then hugged her and she hugged you back burying her face on your shoulder.

“I’m sorry, I know I’ve been a little weird. Will you forgive me if I invite you to the movies today?” You asked her cheerfully and she chuckled; she then nodded. “Okay, then it’s a date” You said and blushed when you realized. She blushed too and nodded again hugging you tighter.

 

You waited for her after classes and then went with her to the mall.

“So… what movie do you want to watch?” You asked her while looking at the posters.

“Mmm… I don’t know” She said looking at the pamphlet in her hands. A poster got your attention and you walked closer to Krystal.

“What about this one?” You said pointing at it in the pamphlet.

“A scary movie?” She asked and turned her head to face you. You nodded.

“You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter