Chapter 10

Best mom ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You woke up in your bed scared because you just had a nightmare. Taeyeon got your own bedroom ready for you a few weeks ago and now you were used to sleep alone in it with your door opened. You picked up your plushy and went to their bedroom.

“Mommy” You quietly said crying a little. They stirred and turn to look at you. You went closer to Taeyeon.

“What’s wrong, baby? Did you have a nightmare?” She asked cleaning your tears. You nodded. “Come here” She said and picked you up. She then placed you between them on the bed. You snuggled to her and Yoona rubbed your back. “It’s okay, mommy’s here” Taeyeon said and kissed your forehead. Soon after you all fell asleep again.

Yoona’s alarm rang and she turned it off quickly. She then went to take a shower and got ready for work. She went back to the bed and kissed Taeyeon’s cheek softly not to wake her. You were already awake.

“Bye ___, I love you” She said to you.

“I lof you” You said and she kissed your head.

“Go back to sleep” She said and you nodded. She then walked to the door.

“Bye mommy” You said waving at her. She waved back smiling.

 

Taeyeon woke up a while later and now you both were having breakfast in the kitchen. Well, Taeyeon was having breakfast and trying to give you yours since you were distracted drawing.

“___, you have to drink your milk” she said giving you your Sippy cup. She then took away your crayons and you pouted. “C’mon, don’t you want to see auntie Sica and Krystal?” She asked and you nodded. “Then finish your milk and we’ll go see them” You both finished breakfast and then you got ready to go to their house.

 

Taeyeon drove to their house. She helped you get off your car seat and walked with you to the front door. You tried to press the doorbell but couldn’t reach it so Taeyeon helped you. You then held onto her hand while waiting. You moved her hand around while mumbling a song. Sunny opened the door and said good bye to you both since she was leaving for work. You both went in; Jessica was sitting on the couch while Krystal slept next to her covered with a blanket.

“Auntie Sica” You said and hugged her. She sat you on her lap.

“Hi ___, give me a kiss” She said and you kissed her cheek. “Hey Taengo”

“Hi” Taeyeon said sitting next to Krystal. “She’s getting bigger”

“She’s almost one” Jessica said and you raised one finger. “How old are you?” She asked smiling. You looked at your hand and then at Taeyeon. She raised two fingers so you did the same. Krystal woke up crying. You got off Jessica’s lap and she picked her up. You went closer to Taeyeon who sat you on her lap and kissed your cheek.

“Mommy, baby Kystal” You said pointing at her and they smiled.

“She’s just hungry” Jessica said getting up. You got off Taeyeon’s lap and looked through your bag “Can you hold her while I get her milk ready?” She said to Taeyeon who nodded and held Krystal. You got some cookies from your bag while Taeyeon giggled. You then went to the kitchen and pulled on Jessica’s shirt, she turned to look at you.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter