Chapter 17

Best mom ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Continues from chapter 16

 

You and Taeyeon continued talking for a while and then she told you to go wake up Yoona while she prepared lunch for you all. You went to their bedroom and got in bed with her. You hugged her. She stirred and smiled when she noticed you were there. She hugged you back.

“Good afternoon baby” She said while rubbing your back.

“Hi mom” You snuggled to her.

“How are you feeling?” She asked while checking your temperature. “You have a fever again”

“I just feel dizzy, but I’m okay” Truth is that you didn’t feel good but you didn’t want to worry them.

“Want to go get checked?” She asked and you shook your head.

“Mom, I love you but I don’t like going to the doctor” She chuckled and kissed your head.

“But you’ve only been there twice, and I’m sure you don’t even remember”

“You’re right, but I still don’t like it” She smiled and continued rubbing your back.

“Did you rest this morning?” She asked and you nodded while closing your eyes.

 

A while later Taeyeon went to the bedroom.

“Aren’t you supposed to wake her?” She asked you and sat down next to Yoona who held her hand.

“She’s awake” You said with your eyes still closed.

“We have a big baby” Yoona said while patting your back.

“Do you still love me even if I’m a big baby?” You asked and they smiled.

“Of course” Yoona said and kissed your head.

“Good” They chuckled.

“C’mon let’s eat lunch” You and Yoona got out of bed and followed Taeyeon to the kitchen.

 

On your way there you nearly fainted and Yoona grabbed you.

“___” She said holding you tight so you wouldn’t fall. Taeyeon was already in the kitchen.

“I’m okay” You said holding on to her arm.

“Are you sure?” You looked really pale. You nodded. “Let’s go sit down” As soon as you both went there Taeyeon stood up.

“What happened?” She asked helping you sit down. Yoona got you some water.

“I’m okay” You said again.

“She almost fainted, here drink this” Yoona said giving you the water. You took the glass but your hands were shaking so you dropped it and it broke.

“I’m sorry” You were really worried now because you didn’t feel good at all. You don’t usually get sick because at any sign of sickness Yoona takes care of you so it’s really rare for you to be like this.

“It’s okay” Taeyeon said cleaning the glass pieces. Yoona noticed you were worried and hugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter