Chapter 28

Best mom ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been a few months since you started dating Amber. You started school a few weeks ago. You’re back to your normal routine but still have to go get checked every once in a while.

You were now walking out of school with your friends.

“I can’t believe we already have so much homework. I wanted to be lazy this weekend.” Hyoyeon said, pouting.

“We can do it now and laze around later.” Sooyoung said, patting her back. You chuckled and Hyoyeon glared at you.

“You have to do it too, you know?” She said, poking your shoulder.

“I know, I know.” You said, raising your arms.

“I don’t think she’ll do it anytime soon.” Seohyun said, grinning. You looked at her confused and she motioned to the parking lot with her head. You saw Amber leaning on her car and waved at her, smiling. She waved back.

“I’ll see you on Monday.” You told your friends and went to Amber.

As soon as you got close to her, she wrapped her arms around your waist and hugged you. You smiled, wrapping your arms around her neck.

“Hey, what are you doing here?” You asked. She kissed your neck and faced you.

“I’m going to kidnap you today.” She said, grinning.

“You are?” You asked and she nodded.

 

 “Where are we going?” You asked after half an hour of just driving around.

“I don’t know, where do you want to go?” Amber said, focused on the road.

“You’re the one who kidnapped me. I thought you had a plan.” You said and she chuckled.

“I don’t. I just wanted to be with you.” Amber said holding your hand.

She continued driving around, only letting go of your hand when she had to change gears.

 

Amber drove you home after spending a couple of hours together. She parked the car and looked at you. She wanted to tell you those three words that could change everything but she was scared. You glanced at her, smiling. She shook her head, quickly and smiled back.

“Are you okay?” You asked and she chuckled.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Let me walk you home.” She said and you nodded.

“It’s so far away. I could get lost.” You said and you both laughed, getting out of the car.

“That’s true and we don’t want that.” Amber said, back hugging you and picking you up. You squealed and you both laughed again, walking to the front door.

“It was nice getting kidnapped.” You said once you reached the front door.

“I’ll do it again then.” She said, hugging you. You hugged her back and kissed her cheek. She took a deep breath. “___, I-”

“Girls? A little help?” You heard Yoona say and parted the hug. Amber sighed, she really wanted to say it.

Yoona got out of her car and opened the back door. “Mom gave me a really long list.” She said an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter