Chapter 11

Best mom ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were sitting on your high chair drawing. Taeyeon was sitting next to you working on her laptop. She had a presentation for an important client and had to leave town for a couple of days. You started humming a song and moving your legs. Taeyeon smiled. You then took one of the worn out crayons.

“Mommy” You said and Taeyeon turned to look at you. You showed her the crayon.

“You want mommy to buy you new crayons?” She said caressing your cheek. You shook your head. “You don’t?”

“Look mommy” You said and used the crayon on the paper.

“I see; it still works” She said and you nodded. You continued drawing.

 

A while later Yoona arrived. She kissed your head and you looked up at her smiling. She then sat down beside Taeyeon and rested her head on her shoulder.

“Are you tired?” Taeyeon asked and rubbed her back. Yoona nodded.

“But don’t worry, I can take care of her while you’re out” She said. “I asked for two days off and they gave them to me” Taeyeon kissed her forehead. “What time does your plane leave?” Taeyeon looked at her watch.

“In three hours”

“Do you have everything packed?” Yoona asked raising her head.

“I think so”

“Should we check just in case?” Yoona asked and Taeyeon nodded.

 

A while later Yoona drove to the airport. Taeyeon played with you until her flight was called. She then placed you on the floor and went down to your level.

“Mommy has to go but she’ll be back soon, okay?” She said and you nodded. “Be good to mommy Yoona” You nodded again. “I love you” She said and you hugged her.

“I lof you mommy” You said and she smiled. She kissed your cheek a few times. She then held your hand and hugged Yoona.

“I’m going to miss you” Taeyeon said hugging her tight.

“We’ll miss you too, take care okay?” Yoona said and Taeyeon nodded. She then parted the hug a little and kissed her lips.

“Give mommy a kiss” She said and picked you up. You pecked her lips and hugged her again. “Take care of mommy Yoona for me” She told you and passed you to Yoona.

 

After Taeyeon left, Yoona drove to the store because she wanted to bake with you and needed some ingredients. When you got there she helped you get off your car seat and then you both walked hand in hand to the store.

“Do you want something ___?” Yoona asked you while walking around.

“Mommy” You said and dragged her to the school supplies aisle in front of you. “Colors” You said and pointed at all the different types of coloring supplies.

“Which one do you want?” She asked picking you up so you could see them all. You pointed at a box full of different crayons and she picked it up.

“Tank you mommy” You said and she kissed your head.

“Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter