Chapter 27

Best mom ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been a week since you’ve been out of the hospital. You’re taking things slow and since its summer you still have a few weeks to get back in shape before school.

A text message woke you up. You got your phone and opened it.

From Amber <3:

Good morning ___! Do you still want to go on our date?

You smiled and replied to her.

To Amber <3:

Good morning! Of course!

A few minutes later you got a reply.

From Amber <3:

Great! I’ll pick you up in an hour.

You placed the phone back on your night stand and got up. You then went to the kitchen where Taeyeon and Yoona were having breakfast.

“Good morning!” You said cheerfully and kissed Yoona’s cheek.

“Good morning baby!” They said at the same time. You kissed Taeyeon’s cheek, giggling.

“You look happy.” Taeyeon said.

“I’m going on a date.” You said joining them for breakfast.

“Really? I don’t recall you asking for permission.” Yoona said, serious.

“Sorry mom, I didn’t know I had to ask-” They started laughing. “You’re mean.” You said, pouting.

“Where are you going?” She asked, handing you some toasts.

“A theme park.” You said, grinning. “And yes, I’ll be careful and take a jacket.” Ever since you started with the chemo, your defenses are low causing your body to feel cold even during summer.

“Good girl.” Taeyeon said, ruffling your hair.

 

When you finished your breakfast you went back to your room and got ready, not long after the doorbell rang and Yoona went to open.

“Good morning Dr. Im.” She said, smiling. Yoona let her in.

“Good morning Amber, how are you?” Yoona asked, as they walked to the kitchen.

“I’m excited about the date.” Amber said, grinning. Yoona smiled. “Good morning Ms. Kim”

“Good morning, do you want anything to drink or eat?” Taeyeon asked. “___ will be done soon.”

“I’m good, thank you.” Amber said. “Is it okay if we go to the theme park?” She asked a bit concerned.

“Its fine but don’t let her push herself, she gets tired easily.” Yoona said and Amber nodded, still a bit worried.

“Just take it slow, she’ll be fine.” Taeyeon said, reassuring her. Amber talked to your moms for a bit until you went to the kitchen. Amber stood up as soon as she saw you.

“Are you ready?” She asked and you nodded.

“Don’t come back late and if anything happens call us and we’ll pick you up.” Taeyeon said.

“I will mom, don’t worry.” You said, kissing her cheek.

“Don’t forget your jacket.” Yoona said as you kissed her cheek too.

“I have it right here.” You said, showing it to her. “We’ll be going now, I love you.” You said, walking out of the kitchen with Amber.

“We love you too.”

You went outside a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter