Chapter 5

Best mom ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

During the next day’s Taeyeon and Yoona have been talking a lot through text messages and phone calls. Yoona also spends a lot of her time off at Taeyeon’s place. Taeyeon plans on asking Yoona soon to be her girlfriend but what she doesn’t know is that Yoona is planning the same.

Today was your birthday. That’s what your birth certificate said. They contacted everyone they could think of to get it. It only showed your name and birth date. Your parents’ names were scratched but that wasn’t important, the important thing is that it’s your birthday and they want to celebrate.

You were sleeping with Taeyeon on her bed. You fell asleep there last night and Taeyeon was going to place you in your crib but she also fell asleep.

You stirred and opened your eyes. Taeyeon was awake looking at you, she didn’t say anything and waited to see what you were going to do. You sat up and looked at your pacifier next to you on the bed, then picked it up and placed it in your mouth. You then looked at Taeyeon.

“Hi” She said smiling. You crawled to her giggling and lied on top of her. She hugged you and rubbed your back. “My baby wants to cuddle with mommy?” She said while you snuggled to her and rubbed your face in her neck. She chuckled and hugged you tighter.

She sat up and sat you on her lap. “Happy birthday baby, give mommy a kiss” She said and you pecked her lips. She kissed your cheek a few times while you giggled. 

Her phone alarm rang and you started moving to the rhythm, Taeyeon sat you on the bed and danced with you. After a while of dancing she decided to make breakfast.

She placed you on the floor and held your hand. You could walk on your own but you still fell sometimes. Before you could reach the kitchen the doorbell rang. You and Taeyeon walked to the door and she opened it.

“Hey Tae, I got you breakfast” Yoona said. “Hi ___” She said waving at you. You giggled.

“Hi, come in” Taeyeon said and hugged her. Yoona walked in and you held onto her hand too. They looked at each other and raised you from the floor, you made a happy noise.

You all went to the kitchen and Taeyeon let go of your hand to make you your milk. Yoona sat on a chair and picked you up. “Happy birthday ____” She sat you on her lap and kissed your head.

“You have the day off?” Taeyeon asked Yoona while giving you your bottle. You took it and started drinking your milk. Taeyeon picked you up while Yoona took a few croissants and two coffees from the bags. Taeyeon sat down next to her.

“Yes, I have two days off actually” She said passing a coffee to Taeyeon.

“Do you have plans for tomorrow?” Taeyeon asked while getting one of the croissants, you looked up at her and then pointed at the croissant. “You want some?” She said ripping a little piece. She took your bottle and gave it to you. You ate it and then reached for your bottle and continued drinking your milk.

“I don’t” Yoona said. “Do you have something in mind?”

“Tomorrow we are going to the aquarium, do you want to come?”

“Sure, it’ll be fun”

You finished your milk and Taeyeon placed the bottle on the table. She then placed you on the floor. You walked to your play area next to the couch and sat down hugging a plushy while they finished their breakfast. When they were done they settled themselves on the couch and started talking about random things. Taeyeon put on some cartoons on TV. You turned to the TV and then stood up. You walked to the couch with the plushy an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter