Chapter 12

Best mom ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were sleeping peacefully in your bed when Yoona walked in.

“Wake up ___, you’re going to be late” She said opening the curtains and you groaned.

“Five more minutes” You said and covered your head.

“I’ll be back in five and you better be already dressed, good morning by the way” She said and went to the kitchen.

 

“Is she up?” Taeyeon asked while preparing breakfast.

“She’s working on it” Yoona said preparing coffee for them. “What time is your meeting?”

“Ten, I’ll probably be back by one” Taeyeon said and the doorbell rang. “That must be Krystal” she said, Yoona went to open the door.

“Good morning auntie” Krystal said walking in, she then kissed her cheek.

“Morning Krys” Yoona said walking with her to the kitchen.

“Is ___ awake?” Krystal said and kissed Taeyeon’s cheek. “Morning”

“I hope so” Taeyeon said and Krystal giggled.

“I’ll go check on her” Krystal said. “Can I take this?” She asked showing them a glass of water.

“Sure” Yoona said and they laughed.

 

Krystal went to your bedroom.

“Don’t you dare” You said from under your covers with a sleepy voice.

“What? I didn’t do anything” She said and sat down beside you. She then placed the glass on your night stand and pulled on your covers. “Get up, get up”

“Fine…” You uncovered yourself and sat up.

“Good morning” She said smiling as you rested your head on her shoulder and closed your eyes again.“C’mon, we’re going to be late” She said and stood up. You groaned but followed her.

“I’ll be out in a second” You said and she nodded. She then went back to the kitchen.

“She’s up” She said and sat down. Taeyeon gave her a glass of juice. “Thank you” She said and took a sip. A little later you went to the kitchen and sat down.

“She’s alive” Taeyeon said and Krystal giggled. “Good morning baby” She said and kissed your head.

“Morning” You said while yawning.

“At what time did you go to bed last night?” Yoona asked while placing your breakfast in front of you.

“At eleven” You said and took a bite of your toast. Taeyeon looked at you raising an eyebrow. You sighed “I went to bed at eleven but then I woke up at one and remembered that I had homework so I got up and finished it, then I went back to bed” They chuckled.

“Finish that, I’ll drive you to school” Yoona said and went to their bedroom to get her things.  

You turned to look at Krystal who was sitting beside you. She noticed and blushed; she then turned to look at you.

“What?” She asked; you shook your head “What is it?” She asked again.

“Nothing” You said and got up. “I can’t look at my girlfriend?” You asked and she nodded. You smiled and kissed her cheek. You then went to your room to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter