Chapter 15

Best mom ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your first Christmas with Taeyeon and Yoona (AN: You’re 1 year and a few months old)

You and Taeyeon were walking around town doing some Christmas shopping. Yoona’s and Taeyeon’s parents were going to have dinner with you all since it’s Christmas Eve and Taeyeon needed a few things to decorate the house. You saw some lights on the trees and got excited.

“Mommy” You said and turned around on your stroller. She smiled.

“Are the lights pretty?” She asked while placing your beanie properly on your head. You giggled while clapping your hands.

“Mommy” You kept on saying as you pointed at everything decorated with Christmas lights.

Taeyeon’s phone rang.

“Hi, are they here yet?” Taeyeon asked once she picked up the phone.

“Hey, no, I’m still waiting. How are you girls?” Yoona asked. She was at the airport waiting for her parents.

“We’re good, ___ is really excited about the lights” Taeyeon said and Yoona smiled.

“Are you going to get some for the house?”

“Yeah, I was thinking about it. Should I get some more decorations for the tree?”

“If you find some that you like, why not?” Yoona asked and giggled.

“You’re right” Taeyeon said and went down to your level. “Say hi to mommy” she told you and placed her phone near your ear.

“Hi mommy” You said looking at Taeyeon. She pinched your cheek.

“Hi baby, are you having fun?” She asked and you nodded.

“She’s nodding” Taeyeon said and Yoona chuckled.

“I love you baby” Yoona said and you smiled.

“I lof you mommy” You said smiling at Taeyeon. She kissed your forehead.

“We’ll see you back home” Taeyeon said to Yoona.

“Okay, I love you”

“I love you too, bye bye”

 

A few hours later Taeyeon was almost done setting the new decorations along with the others around the house. Taeyeon got another bag full of decorations and walked back to the living room while you followed behind hugging your plushy.

“Are you following mommy?” She asked and turned around. You giggled and ran a little further. She smiled and walked a few steps more. You walked behind her. She turned around again and you ran while giggling. She placed the bag on the table and chased you until she finally got to you and picked you up. She hugged you while you laughed. “Are you having fun baby?” She asked and kissed your cheek.

“Mommy” You said and snuggled to her.

 

A while later Yoona got home with her parents who really wanted to meet you.

“So, here’s where I live now” Yoona said as she parked the car.

“It’s a really nice house honey” Her mom said.

“It is” She said and they all got out of the car.

When they went inside Taeyeon was putting away the empty bags and little boxes from the decorations.

“We’re here” Yoona said and you smiled. You stood up from your play area and went to see her.

“Mommy” You said running to her. She picked you up.

“Hi baby” she said and kissed your cheek. You looked at her parents who were smiling and smiled back. “Mom, dad, this is ___” she said as her parents walked closer to you both.

“Hi ___” Her mom said and pinched your cheek. You giggled. “You’re really cute”

“Hi honey” her dad said. You looked at them smiling and then back at Yoona.

“They’re grandma and grandpa” she said and you tilted your head. They chuckled. You wanted to walk so Yoona placed you on the floor. You held her hand and dragged her to the living room. You went closer to a picture of you with Taeyeon’s parents and pointed at it.

“Anma, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter