Chapter 23

Best mom ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Continues from previous chapter...

 

You slept all through the evening and night. When you woke up, Yoona was in the emergency room, working. Taeyeon was right beside you, also working on her laptop.

You stirred and turned to your side. Taeyeon heard you, she looked at you and smiled, placing her laptop aside and moving her chair closer to you.

“Good morning baby.” She said, kissing your head. You frowned.

“It’s already morning?” You asked and she nodded.

“What happened yesterday?” She asked, caressing your cheek. You looked at her confused. “We found you in the bathroom. You fainted, baby… why did you lock the door?”

“I don’t know… I’m sorry…” You said, sadly.

“It’s okay baby. Don’t lock it next time, okay?” She said and you nodded.

 

Later in the morning Tiffany arrived. She had the day off and decided to spend time with you. Yuri had to work. They were enjoying some coffee while you had your hospital breakfast.

“So, how did your tests go?” Tiffany asked.

“Good, I think…” You said, scratching the back of your neck. They smiled.

“Did you see your friends?” Taeyeon asked and you nodded. “How about Krys?” She asked and her phone rang. She went out to answer the call. You looked down, remembering what happened.

“Are you okay?” Tiffany asked. You looked at her and nodded. “What is it?” She asked, standing up and sitting beside you.

“It’s nothing…” You said, smiling sadly. Your eyes got teary and she wrapped her arm around your shoulder.

“C’mon, I know you since you were a baby. What’s wrong?” She asked, rubbing your arm.

“I saw Krys yesterday…” You said, resting your head on her shoulder. “She had been ignoring me for a while and I didn’t know why…” She kissed your head and stayed quiet. Taeyeon walked back in and Tiffany motioned her to be quiet. She nodded and went closer to you both. “But I guess now I know ‘cause I saw her kissing someone else.” You said, hugging her waist and burying your face on her neck. You started crying. She rubbed your back and kissed your head again. “She… She could’ve told me and I… I would’ve set her free…” You said, sobbing. “I know I can die…”You said. Tiffany cut you off.

“Shh… Don’t say that…” She said, hugging you tighter.

“But it’s true, I’m dying…” You said, still sobbing. Tiffany was trying hard not to cry. “You think I don’t know? I can feel myself getting worst every day.” Taeyeon couldn’t take it anymore and sat down beside you. She was teary too.

“Stop!” She said, cupping your cheeks. “You’re not dying, okay?” She said as her tears ran down her cheeks. “You’re going to get better.” She said as you lowered your head. She hugged you tight and you cried on her embrace. Tiffany rubbed your back while cleaning her tears.

 

A while later Taeyeon went outside to call Sunny while Tiffany stayed there with you. You’d fallen asleep after all the crying.

“Hello?” Sunny answered her phone.

“Hey Sunny, how are you?” Taeyeon said.

“I’m good, how’s ___?” She asked.

“She’s fine, they’re going to do a few tests today.”

“I hope she gets well soon.”

“Yeah, me too. Sunny…”

“Yes Tae? Something wrong?”

“I wanted to ask you about Krys, ___ keeps on asking about her.” Taeyeon said, she didn’t want to say anything right away.

“She’s good. She hasn’t talked to ___?” Sunny said, she thought Krystal and you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter